1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Umm I understand the negative side of chassis online. Guys if you can help me with part no of Punto Sports front dash AC vents and chrome inside door locks it would serve the purpose.. Any one? :confused:
  2. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    But it doesn't takes the same time always.Sometimes it starts nice n quick thats why i am a bit concerned about it.Also the built in music player is showing some "CD error" when i insert a mp3 disc into it. Is it due to those being pirated copies..??

- - - Merged Post - - -

But it doesn't takes the same time always.Sometimes it starts nice n quick thats why i am a bit concerned about it.Also the built in music player is showing some "CD error" when i insert a mp3 disc into it. Is it due to those being pirated copies..??
  3. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Ya, even I get the CD ERROR most of the times. It is only when you insert the CD which has scratches and also sometimes when the CD has contents other than mp3 format.
    Try to insert only a MP3 scratch less CD. Your problem will be solved. :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    Thanx vvk..I'll burn a CD myself now & then try it. Hope it works..
  5. vishal_tomar

vishal_tomar Timido

Vadodara
    vadodara
    Grande Punto 1.3
    not a problem , multijets have no heaters & require little longer crenck .
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Can someone help me with chassis number of Punto Sports?

As far as i know the door levers are integrated to the doorpad.

As for the AC vents, you can get the Linea's part number.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  7. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why did you think multijets have no heaters?

Multijets have glow plugs and heaters.
  8. ratish

ratish Timido

Restarting MMI CarPad in absolute edition

Friends

The Map My India Car Pad( GPS Navigation System ) fails to restart using the power button on the device when any android application hangs.
    Long press on the button does not help.
    Only options i had was either to leave the device till all the battery is drained or open the device and short circuit the battery.
    The battery is non detachable type.http://www.teamfiat.co.in/images/icons/icon9.png
    If there is any alternate method, please let me know.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Ridiculous. Never heard before that a GPS hangs. I am using Garmin nuvi 205w since 2010. I have used this extensively in US and India. It is working perfect till date. Note that I used MMI V7.0 map in India.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I have three maps(MMI, CNT, and satguide) loaded on my Nuvi 40 device, and still it runs perfect. If at all it takes longer time to process, I just go and disable satguide, and it is back to speed.
    I think Carpad has one year warranty or so. Try asking them to replace. Some process may be taking too much memory. That could be the reason.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012