1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    No worries. It is the condensation of atmospheric moisture that drips from the engine bay. It means, your Linea's AC is working alright.:)
    3 people like this.
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Typical reaction from a Fiat fan! Too much love for our rides sometimes tend to cause panic for minor issues I guess! It happened to me recently. Generally I drive with all windows rolled up. Last week when I was in Punto with my family, without my knowledge my aunt had rolled down the rear window little. While driving, I started experiencing cool breeze on by arms. Thats it! All thoughts started coming to my mind - Shoot! Why is this happening? Any leakage through weather stripe of driver side door? Isnt my door closed properly? But then why no indication on MID!! Later when I realised the cause, I was like :evilsmile

PS: I was really petrified reading the title of your post! Good to know that it wasnt a major problem ;)
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No need to panic as mentioned by others. It is indeed AC condensation liquid. As long as it does't enter your interior, there is no need to worry. :)
  4. yeah absolute edition mudflaps and i need chassis number for Punto sports specific parts :)
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Woah, thanks a lot guys. Good that I slept nicely yesterday without panicking :)
    Till the time this forum is there, I surely need not worry much :)

Btw one curious question, How does RSA work, is it like we always have to leave message and they call you back ?

Thanks Again :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

MODs, please close or delete the thread. I am a relieved man now :)
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Why would anyone need Chasis number to get the part number, part number are not binded to chasis, they are related to model.
    Furthermore the the mudflaps that you are looking for has part number 59117398, costs rs 1000/-
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    1 person likes this.
  8. vish_al

vish_al Timido

Rampur/Shimla
    Very long self..??

I've brought my Punto on 6th Nov. I noticed that since then the self is taking long time to start the engine(approx 3-4 secs.). Is this normal in all puntos coz i saw that the self of I20 diesel is quite short as compared.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For our multiJets the self start time 3 seconds is not a long time, In my humble view. Atleast, my punto takes 3 to 4 seconds to start.
  10. Not sure on why he needs the chassis number man, he kept saying that with chassis number it is easier to talk to fiat on parts for it. May be this is the way they work :ugeek: