1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1......,....

- - - Merged Post - - -

+1......,....
  2. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    I went there today and checked the device, it seems to be working fine, they said that the device carries 2 year internal warranty(internal meaning that if something happens, we have to produce the device in tata workshop, and they will take care of it) so I accepted the device with a written statement from Tata dealer that they have not delivered the warranty card of the navigation device.

thanks guys for your suggestions, Already I have waited a month and a half for my car to get delivered and approximately 2 months for the absolute edition accessories.
    I don't have that much patience left to wait for Fiat reply. Moreover I too feel that Fiat is very lethargic in solving the customer grievances
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  3. good to know that atleast you got a written warranty from the dealership...With navigational devices nothing can go much wrong,but still to be on the safer side warranty(internal/external is reqd)
  4. Can someone help me with chassis number of Punto Sports?

I was impressed by the mudflaps, chrome AC vents of Punto Sports. To order these spares i need chassis number of the car, this is because the spares manager here has not received the Sports variant parts catalog, can someone in the forum who has this variant help me with the number?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why he needs chassis number?

I am sure some Sports owner can post or PM you.
  6. Mudflaps?what am i missing here?its the same mudflaps,nothing fancy about them...Maybe you were referring to absolute edition moulded mudflaps?
  7. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    A leakage in underbelly of Linea beneath the gearbox

Hi folks,

Yesterday late night, after driving her home, I suddenly saw dips all the way to my parking lot, I got a torch and cheked here bottom. And the shock she was puking drop by drop (Just somewhere near the pipeline (fuel) i guess, but not from the pipeline. The exact position of leakage was below the gear box.

I tried calling RSA, but to no avail - I was made to record a message (this was around 12:30 in night), but yes around 1:30 I did got a call but I was slept by then, In night I had kept a bowl at the leakage point to collect whatever was leaking, went there in morning. And all I saw was water :( in that bowl :eek:

And the leak has also stopped, any idea what was all this ? Do i need to worry, and get her diagnosed ?

Thanks,
    Rituraj
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Might be a/c water
    1 person likes this.
  9. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Wont it be leaking inside (Not sure)? Because their was no leak in the cabin, then do I need to worry ?
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: A leakage in underbelly of Linea beneath the gearbox

I feel it is just AC condensation water. Do not freak out.