1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    It clearly seems that the dealer is trying to cheat you. Never accept the pre-used device. Ask them to provide the device with box and the warranty card. Write to Fiat customer care - Fiat India or call them at 1800-209-5556
  2. rj_fiat

rj_fiat

Kolkata
    I called fiat customer care today, He asked me to leave a complain at service@fiapl.com , I am waiting for their reply. In between the sales person called me that they have recovered its micro sd card, and asked me to come on friday. On asking about the warranty card again they had no answer other that they will recover it by tomorrow. Hoping for fiat to reply soon
  3. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Steering Vibration @ 120 KMPH...!

Sorry forgot to mention my Punto is very new (40 days old). Not sure the above mention would develop in such a short notice. First I'll start with wheel balancing. Thanks for the above, if the issue is not resolved I should go with rest of the diagnostics mentioned above.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Let us not complicate the issue now. Like others have mentioned, I too feel that it should be Balancing issue. Do the wheel balancing and I am condident that the vibration will go away.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Wait for fiat's reply....but a navigation device without a warranty card is not much of an issue...Infact on the first week I bought my MMI navigator I lost the box..
  6. dhans4all

dhans4all Amatore

Chennai
    even mine is 30 days old and done 1500 kms only, its not about the new car or old, its better to do a wheel balancing, I am sure its not much to worry. we all know how the balancing will be done at factory during mass production.
  7. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    +1, I got the alignment and wheel balancing done for my new Punto even though there were no specific issues. As rightly pointed out, not sure how much care would be given during factory alignment / balancing. Get these checked first and your ride should be fine....
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Even i get vibrations on my steering mostly at low speed.My Front right shocker has become hard and Front LH shocker still got some bounce.
    Elastic pads (new design) were changed at 61500 Kms.
    Is the shockers the culprit?
  9. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Is stupid on FIAL part to deliver the car & the accessory separately. If something comes with the car, it has to be factory fitted and not sold/supplied as afterthought/accessory.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Normally Fiat will not reply you directly but involve dealers to resolve the issue. Stick to your point that you would accept only new set, with box and warranty card.