1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

Sure Viny... I will get some pictures tomorrow.
  2. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    Re: form 22 help

did any of u found the mfg date in form 22
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Re: Urgent Help Required on Punto Warranty

Guys here is the bill.
    Details of parts replaced.

Attached Files:

4. Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Hi Ansal, I drive in the range of 70-100. Not lot of gar shifts as it highway. I always use A/C and always in and around 23.5 to 25.

I have not pressed the peddle hard so far as it has run over 3000 KM. Once 1st service is done I shall have more fun with the same.
  5. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Re: Urgent Help Required on Punto Warranty

To
    Kedar

I saw you bill. At Sr.no.2 there is Part No. 0059089795 :- Shock Absorber Front DSL

DSL Code is used for Diesel

If you own Petrol car then how they installed Shock Absorber of Diesel car? :confused

Please explain.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Request FIAT India to offer the FIAT ecodrive in there car in India too, that way it will help everyone to learn the best method to drive to gain maximum fuel efficiency
    http://www.fiat.co.uk/ecodrive/
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Guys one extremely important thing as , both for the current owners of the TJet and Prospective Owners, since i have come back from the 1400 km drive last weekend in rajasthan, the fuel efficiency of the Jet has sky rocketed. It truly has. I have driven in bumper to bumper traffic during the last week since the return and the mileage does not come down below 13.4 even in the city. The highest that I have achieved on a long stretch(not that long, more like open roads in the city) was 16.6 and the lowest ( no matter how hard i drive) was 13.4. The 13.4 was achieved in b2b traffic and generally im getting aroun 14-15 on an average in the normal city traffic with speeds around 50-60. Fingers crossed, if this is maintained, it would overcome even my farthest dreams about the milage. Seriously, im too too happy with milage im getting. :dancing

Suggestion to guys with TJet, try short shifting and im using that to good effect to get this milage. ::T

P.S I have posted this in my ownership thread as well but realized later if this is here, it might be more usefull.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Re: punto 90hp-issues not rectified

got a letter from tata fiat , expectation went high thought somebody listened our prayers , hopefully envolope was opened .

and what?

2nd rank in jd power and improved points and all those stuff . that was real put off. come on fiat what good is it for maybe it may help you in marketing side but will loose the end users interests in long run. its been more than month just for a simple thing called seat and you want me to contact your staffs personally to get it done , i hope you are not like some of those sick government employees whom need to be attended individually.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Amol, i would like to say something here, I know you have had a bad experience with ASS, but numerous other people in the same forum have had many good, great and exceptional expereinces as well. But please dont put fear in the mind of each and every Fiat customer so that they doubt each and every step of ASS. This would not only create Panic in someone expecting some solution from ASS and it would be even more difficult for each and every customer to put their trust in Fiat.

You are totally free (and i am nobody to interfere) to share your bad experiences with the Fiat family at TFI. You can share these things with each and everyone of us and mention to them that "this can/may happen sometimes". But Please dont say this will "defenitely happen" Comments like "You will get more horrible expereinces" could be tamed down. I have seen various similar comments in other threads as well from yourself. Believe you me, We all have sympathy with ur problem and few people have tried helping you as well, but please dont deter people who are looking to trust Fiat.

Please dont take this otherwise.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

dear ansal and amol,
    unfortunately we are all in same shoes .yes the fiat tata service.
    let us hope that comments like that of amol wake them up or open up their eyes. it is is such a pity that such a wonderful product like punto and linea are being ignored like trash cans by indians only due to pathetic service.
    while i was about to purchase my punto my friends did try their level best to change my mind. one of them suggested swift,one Honda city, and remaining ones i20. one of them introduced his friend whose Linea has been laying in service centre since a month for some steering assy issue.

thankfully to my wits i could make them silent every time they come up with new feature in i20. finally it was not a scenario of celebration but kind of mourning over my purchase of punto.
    i am lucky that my friends have not seen this thread yet else i would need to hide my face elsewhere.
    i myself wish better cars and better brand fluorish in india not those cheap rattling tots and toys.
    well so far those my friends have appreciation and appreciation for the quality and perfomance of punto but i am very much worried about the day it would need to visit service station as of now it is almost two months and seat issue remains a mystery next what?