1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    even i have similar problem in my MJD punto.
    tomorrow i am giving the car to Wasan kandivli. how to make sure that clutch plates are not gone bad ?
  2. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    @mvb4u i called the fiat customer care two days back they asked me to send a mail to customercare@tatamotors.com , but there is no response from them , so today i called again now they are asking to send mail to service@fiapl.com. can you please share the details how did you bring that matter to fiat?
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  4. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    finally i think got the correct mail id , just sent a mail .
  5. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Is this lubricating gear cable and gear stick can be done by ourselves as a DIY job or do we need to visit the TASS?

Can you share the procedure of lubricating gear cable and gear stick?
  6. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Got response mail from fiat , stating that they will take it up , it will get resolved earlier. it is great that fiat customer service responded email within 4 hours.
    1 person likes this.
  7. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In the same speed you will get your extended warranty records.
    1 person likes this.
  8. rameshjoshi

rameshjoshi Amatore

Pune
    Servicing period after the third free servicing

I purchased my punto petrol in 2010. Last year (Dec'11) I completed third free servicing. Now there is nothing in terms of "period" for next (paid) coupons which are in terms of kms. My punto has currently ran only 15k kms. The next coupon km says 45k.
    My question is,
    1. when should I go for next servicing? Is it upto me? Or is there some standard in this case?
    2. Also, I believe my earlier servicings were for 1500 km, 5000 km and 10000 km each. Would they have done the oil change before this? Do I need to change oil if I need to do it this Dec ('12)?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    From last servicing, next servicing must be done at 15K KM run or 1 year, whichever comes first.
    Calculate this based on when you did last servicing.

Also, the service reminder (if reset properly by TASC) will tell you when to go for servicing, if you cover 15K KM in less than a year. If drive is less, just go each year.
  10. kvharesh

kvharesh Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Steering Vibration @ 120 KMPH...!

Hello Team,

Past weekend I travelled around 800KM from Hyd - Vijayawada highway. I noticed there is some vibration in steering when reached speed of 120, vibration is not there if speed is maintained below or above 120. There is no pull and maintained the type pressure at 32, not very sure if there is any alignment or balancing issue.

The is no much weight in the car as we travelled 4 persons of slim personalities :)

Please suggest if I have to go for any wheel or steering check up. Thank you.
    Haresh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352876379.472375.jpg