1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    After a long struggle (12 months) with the dealer, I got the extended warranty booklet in my hands.

Actually, I did not know that a separate extended warranty card is there. Sales executive told me that warranty book let itself is the proof of extended warranty. However, I have a doubt that is not the proof but otherwise I could not prove. When I took the vehicle to the 2nd service with concorde hyderabad, I came to know about separate extended warranty book let. Then I followed my dealer like any thing over the phone. I didn't get the extended warranty card.

But, once I took the matter to the notice of the fiat then I got the card with in week in my hands. A person from the dealer came to my home and handed it over to me.

So, Bring the matter to the notice of the fiat and tell what your dealer told regarding the fiat advised not to give extended warranty as it is starting separate dealerships. Then, you will definitely get the extended warranty book let.
    1 person likes this.
  2. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @fgp Did you notice any change in engine note after you started using normal diesel?
  3. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Is it Good to use the EXTRAMILE Diesel always for 1.3MJD 90HP

Premium diesel now costs as much as petrol i wonder if anyone is going to use it. i haven't seen any pumps stocking it off late.
  4. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ^^ Yes, It almost rare to find premium diesel of-late.
  5. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    Was this problem fixed?
  6. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    i have done with 1300 km , even i hear some click sound (not very often)when i change gear from 4th to 5th.
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Steering Column

Recently I got the steering column changed at TASS.My steering has be pulling little left since then and its not in center.I think steering centerlisation has been effect.
    Does column change can effect steering centerlisation (which can be done outside with wheel alignment) or problem area is internal column setting.

kindly advise.
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    The manufacture has made the engine for certain fuel specifications. never go against it.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just got the relevant extract from manual mentioning not to use premium fuel. Posting the same here for ready reference of fellow members.

diesel specs.jpg

It can be seen from the above, the manufacturer categorically says "Avoid using premium diesel".
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2012