1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had also noticed the same, Few days back i was travelling from Delhi to Kanpur. On the way around Palwal my wife notices Smoke coming from Passenger side of AC vent. Immediately switched off the AC. After some time we switch on it again and it was working fine. Not sure what is the isse.
  2. S.K

S.K

mumbai
    Nothing to worry for smoke coming out if ac vents as far as its doesn't have burned smell.
    It's because ice forming in ac coil, this happens mostly rainy season. Increase the temperature
    Problem should sort out.
    1 person likes this.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

It's perfectly normal. Faced it in my GP too. Happens when hot humid air passes fast through the AC Condenser system. Stops in a minute or so.
    2 people like this.
  4. Today Morning TASS service person (Mr.Srinivas) from Malik cars called me.. informed me that the internal leak in the coolant system was found and the same was communicated to fiat yesterday... Fiat has responded stating that the are discussing on the issue and asked the service center to wait till they hear from them.
    Just now in the evening (~4:30pm) i called the service person, he apprised me that fiat is sending a person from the regional office (Bangalore) to take a look and most probably he may come tomorrow...

- - - Merged Post - - -

I was apprised that as the engine is under warranty, TASS will not open the engine unless intimated from Fiat India.
    Seems your guess is correct.. It is the fault (internal leak) in the oil cooler unit..
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    yes buddy. its just the difference in temperature makes u see those fumes.
    1 person likes this.
  6. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks a lot...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks a lot...
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012
  7. It happens in humid conditions... I have the habit of switching ac on and off now nd then, and observe it well often... but at many occasions it has scared my fellow passengers.. :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. fgp90hp

fgp90hp Timido

Mumbai
    Thanks you All for your inputs,I will be fueling Normal Diesel now..:)
    Safe Driving..
    2 people like this.
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: Is it Good to use the EXTRAMILE Diesel always for 1.3MJD 90HP

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  10. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Normal diesel is best in good fuel station(fuel station is important.)