1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Yes you are right VP.
  2. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey that is interesting indeed..
    I just filled up a tank full of Shell Diesel on my way to chennai on Sunday.. Even after ripping at 140kmph i got a very good mileage of nearly 18kmpl.
    I've done close to 400kms (Trip meter was reset after fuelling in kanakapura, blr) and i still see that fuel needle is at the 50% mark..

This is not a drastic decrease so its going to be very difficult to predict because without your knowledge you might have either lugged the engine or held it to red line a bit too much...

Why dont you try a few more times (I'd say twice more) and see if you still have this problem?
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Rajan, Please try to fill the Shell Oil from other pumps one by one. Do the test to check milege if this will produce same result as now.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Did just that today. Filled up at another Shell outlet. Same tankful till auto cut-off. Needle hovers just short of F mark. Might take a week for the next refill. Will post up the FE this time.

Rajan
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    ^^
    But Trip button on wiper stock, if pressed repeatedly does not show total mileage (kms). It shows only Trip A, Trip B etc. On the other hand the menu button on the dash on the right side of steering shows service reminder kms. IN my Linea it seems to be set at 0 km by TASC during last service
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Service reminder is set to 15000kms and it eventually counts down to zero.
  7. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    5th alloy and 3rd headrest nomore available for 2012 Linea MJD Emotion?

Hi Team,

Today I visited a dealer in Bangalore to test drive Linea MJD, while discussing about the offers/price he told me that:
    a) Fiat has stopped providing 5th Alloy wheel for Linea Diesel Emotion
    b) Fiat has also stopped providing the read middle head reset for Diesel Emotion
    c) Only the cars which were manufacture pre-August 2012 will have both of the above and if he places an order now he will be getting post-August 2012 car which will not have (a) & (b)

I have visited couple of other Fiat dealers in the past one month, but none of them told me about this.

Apparently I called Fiat customer service tonight, and he read from his spec sheet that Emotion variant has 5th alloy wheel but when I told him about the dealers version he was clueless and all he could say is to contact the dealer to know more specific details about the features.

Can you let me know if the above information is correct?

(For Dynamic variant: The post-August 2012 cards will not have the rear collapsible curtain.)

Thanks,
    Raj
  8. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Yes this is correct !!

No more spare alloys and 3rd headrest.
    Btw AFAIK, COllapisble curtain was stopped since long in Dynamic - I have July make and I dont have collapsible curtain :(
  9. vishnuramachandran

vishnuramachandran Novizio

Calicut
    Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PLzz Help!!

My Grande Punto 1.3 MJD has clocked 6000 kms till date...recently i drove my friends 1.3(done with 4000kms) and i felt that the engine is more refined and less noisy..When i take off my car in first gear to around 2000-2500rpm and suddenly depress the accelerator the car tends to decelerate as :confused:if the brakes are being applied..The engine felt too much strained and noisy.This effect is predominant in first and second gears.I feel like some resistance is applied by the brake or by the handbrake or is it the case of engine mistuning??I compared the speed achieved by the 2 cars at a particular gear and rpm and found to be the same.Is there any issues???
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Speed at a given RPM would definitely be the same as gear ratio would be the same. When you reach 2500 RPM and then push the pedal to metal, it decelerates? Weird. What happens to the RPM? does that come down as well?

Not sure, but could be an issue with the turbo, methinks.

Rajan