1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

NEW BRAKES.jpg

i would't have done many miles in the old brakes..glad i replaced them.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

3. MM costs RS 2300/- it is imported from EU.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

5. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

the pictures i unloaded are they visible.. ?
  6. Nope,they are not visible.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    May be if FIAT opens up Dedicated service centers in major metros and later at all major cities and towns this will be the only available option to go far..
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

This should go to "Did You Know" series thread. Cross-posting from here to that thread...

@Sat - Did you mean Trip buttons on right side wiper stalk? If I remember, it shows sequence of Range, Trip A, Trip B etc.
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

suspension overall

Am planning suspension change in my Linea after completing 66000 Kms .There is only slight noise on bad roads from the rear suspension (Boots making noise as they have become loose so I fixed them using a glue) and slight from front. But I feel the driving pleasure is not the same as it used to be as I can feel vibrations on bad roads (specially bad paverblock roads)and rear passengers feel the jerk when the car is loaded.

I dont intend to go for the new kit (Increase GC) as I never found any problem with current GC but I have read people praising the new kit but it also involves cost.

My options are buying from

Shockers- 2400 each for front and rear
    i.e Total Cost, 2400 *4 = 9600
    plus labour

kava motors (Not TASS)

Front Shockers - 1400 each
    rear 900 each
    Total cost (1400*2+900*2) = Rs 4600.

plus labour

Great difference in the pricing and also labour if i have to get it done outside and the product looked genuine.Any body has bought shocks from kava kindly reply.

10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Milage drop with Shell petrol

I noticed that with a full fill up till auto cut off in Shell petrol station, the fuel gauge indicated a tad below the F mark, whereas with HP, it indicated above F mark. This did not make any logical sense to me, so I decided to check fuel efficiency.

The T-Jet returned 13.46 - all city, A/C always on full auto at 22 degrees, with HP petrol, whereas under same conditions, returned 12.52 with Shell, not once, but twice.

Anyone else observed such variance?