1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

I am getting more confident about the mielage. I finally got 9. Seems like its improving.
    Woo Hoo...
  2. Re: form 22 help

Check in glove box. My form 22 was in glove and dealer informed me he had kept it in glove box.

@kaps form 22 is provided to the user if you don't want dealer to register your car.
  3. Re: T-Jet mileage.. not impressed

Good to see your FE improve, It will improve more as you cross 5K.
    :eek:fftopic did you get your issue with reverse sensor rear view mirror rattling fixed ?
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Could you kindly post your "Avg Speed" from MID
  5. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    Re: form 22 help

the dealer showed me form 22 but not the road worthiness certificate. Is it provided by fiat india.
  6. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota

i have checked the vin nd it says oct 10 but i want to recheck it with the road worthiness certificate
  7. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota

no offènce but in the link it seems that road worthines is a part of form 22, it is also said so in the pdi advised by tbhp, u can check it.
  8. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota

team-bhp.com/forum/buying-car/68581-article-pre-delivery-inspection-check-list.html
  9. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad

Thanks Atul for the confidence.
    Yup I got the parking sensor rattling sensor fixed. I visited AutoCop in Padmarao Nagar and they gladly replaced the mirror unit. It seems that there are two versions of the mirror unit. The older ones falied with the rattling noise. The new one is sleek and all plastic. No noise at all. Its very quite in the cabin now. The sensor is very good and the price is right. I will recommend AutoCop.