1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Question about fiat punto Extended warrenty after delivery

Hi guys,

While taking the delivery of fiat punto, the extended waranty column showed '0'(while the commitment form showed 5093) in the debit note. when i asked the sales guy he said the Extended Warranty card will come from fiat in 2 to 3 days. Any one please tell me is that true? any of you have experienced this delay?

2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    When will our people learn lane discipline! I wonder is it such a difficult thing to follow! :confused Just sticking to ones lane can avoid so many accidents and driving also would be much more stress free.

Couple of days back even I noticed the same on Kormangala - Indiranagar ring road. An i20 completed a U-turn in front of me and after joining the road steered to left without any inidication. Since the road was relatively free, there was another car coming at good speed from rear and this i20 crossed over to his lane! It was an whisker of a miss! Else for sure there would be a bad collision. Every time we should keep reminding our drivers that there is something known as 'indicators' in every car and bike ! :A
  3. I have lost trust in the system, there is no hope unless Political leadership takes it up as a priority and tries to do some thing.
    None of politicians drive as they have drivers to do the same.I haven't heard single State or national level leader at-least talking about need for better road discipline.
    In Bangalore earlier only autowallas used to be road bullies but now every one has learnt from them, i have seen well educated people who have MNC company badge driving worse than those taxi/Auto fellows.
    There is no hope,if you hope it is hope against the actual reality.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    LH Mirror glass not in stock at both KHT and Concorde...Have to live with a cracked side view at least for a few days.
  5. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Today i called fiat help desk and they confirmed that fiat will send extended warranty card after couple days after delivery.
  6. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hello Mate , welcome to TFI .....regarding to this question- for me they gives Exteneded warrenty as soon as car Registered !!
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

My Linea got hit twice.

Once with a Indica both at a speed of around 40-50 at turning.My right fender hit the indica doors.Damage -Indica doors got badly smashed however my fender got little dented, lining misaligned, OVRM got smashed.

Second time same fender hit the Vento trying to overtake me at 30-40 .Linea just got minor dent and Vento doors were badly dented.

you cant question Fiat's build quality.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

AFAIK the extended warranty should be showing 5000 against it in the debit note if I'm not wrong.
    From which dealer did you get your car from?

Btw, I didn't get my extended warranty certificate whereas the extended warranty booklet says that it is mandatory. I haven't got time to visit the dealer again. Any inputs regarding this? Is extended warranty certificate really neccessary when I have the bill showing that I have paid for it?
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I dint get my extended warranty certificate.. is it important to have the cert... it will be recorded in the Fiat database.
  10. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    The dealer has offered me the extended warranty (Yr. 201) and I have Extended Warranty card. However, it is from Unite India and Global Administration Services. The parts covered under are also listed.