1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes I did reset the Trip Meter as you suggested, You can see in below Pics, In TripA distance is 73.1KM(after Reset), Average consumption is 9.9KMPL, TripB distance is 317.6KM, Average consumption is 11.5KMPL, Please see the pics

2012-09-11-027.jpg 2012-09-11-029.jpg 2012-09-11-030.jpg 2012-09-11-031.jpg
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Then, the best way is to drive on an empty road/open highway road at a constant speed of 70-75kmph in 5th gear with instantaneous consumption (IC) display on MID. Drive carefully and keep your focus on the road. See the IC readings. Also reset the tripmeter when you enter this road so that the average readings for this trip are also saved.
  3. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    ITs ABS and EBD too important for Car?

Whether is really good feature and what happen car perform without ABS in highspeed?....
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Not sure what to do with this horribly worded question. I've unapproved it.
  5. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    Just clean the nozzle holes using a pin .some times the pressure pipe gets loose as it happened in my case.just check.
  6. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Think FIAT Has its own cleaning mechanism where all re in set to a way that additives not needed ..
    1 person likes this.
  7. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Fiat expert mechanic in Pune

Anybody has idea about Fiat expert mechanic in Pune? ( he should be able to get fiat spares too e.g airfilters,pads ...)
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Drop a PM to Italia Linea or get in touch with Amit Nikam on FB. He knows the good mechanic for FIAT in Kondhawa. He has done EGR cleaning work from that fellow and he is expert. You can buy oil filter , air filter from Nana Peth. There is a shop near round about opposite to Hero Honda spare parts shop. Buy oil filter and air filter from there which is cheap or else you can there parts from Pandit also.
  9. coolboy

coolboy Timido

Dear Friends,

Thank you all for your valuable feedback

Service experts from Concorde Motors diagnosied the issue and informed me that the issue is because of the faulty Hub. Could some one please help me to understand what a Hub related to brake disc is is and could you please provide me your insight on how come a brand new Vechile which had passed PDI from FIAT as well as the dealer can have this kind of an issue un noticed. Now they do not have parts available and it may take two to three days to get the parts and fix the issue.

Cheers
    Coolboy
  10. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Thanks for reply , will get in touch with "Italia-Linea"