1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Punto 90hp-issues rectified..happily ever after

its been one month and 20 days i have purchased by punto . and i am least hesitating to say it is a brilliant car.

but one the day of purchase i was left with with a mild scar in my heart which was partially solved but now that scar is getting deeper and painfull.

on delivery while i did pdi my punto had figured some issues like
    1. faint rattling inside the door and under the glove box
    2.the left hand window switches popped out
    3. passenger seats had some play and it shakes even though small amount but not acceptable in new product.

first two issues was sorted out well from the tata fiat service centre
    3rd one they checked it said the seat need to be replaced and they said they would need to ask the company and confirm it first and when the seat arrives i would be called.
    even though they are small i do not feel good about it. rather i feel dissappointed.

now its so many days and no calls or response from them i have been following up with A.s.s centre and they say no response yet.

finally i put up couple of mails through fiat website again no response. finally i put following mail in CEO corner in fiat website on said date neither their was any reply nor any action. Dec 9 (11 days ago)
    well my english is not so good to impress CEO's and top guns but i expect the matter could be understood.
  2. Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Drive with a light foot.Also try to keep your speed in 60-80 range in 5th gear and see your FE soar.I get 13-14 if i drive this way with a NA Linea you are sure to get more being a turbo.
  3. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Re: punto 90hp-issues not rectified

Iam trying to get replacement of Driver Seat. Same problem like you.

FIAT does not solve seats issue. They have JV with TATA Johnson.
    People of TATA Johnson cames for Seat observation. & after inspecting they will take decision about your seat.

But they are damn lazy guys. They have not solved my problem from last 16 months.

Now Mr.Mangesh of FIAT India says to bring the car at TATA Johnson Pune regional office.

Iam going to Pune in next week fro my seat problem. I think FIAT has still not taken lession from its past.
    Still FIAT is not taking seriously the ASS issue.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

^^ Will Fiat pay the transportation and accommodation charges along with daily expenses during the stay? Damm, if one has to travel to company to get it issues resolved then why the heck they claim of 190+ dealers strong network blah blah blah ...

jaydev: I dont think minor play in seat is major issue, a smart technical should be able to solve the issue, bigger problem is there are virtually 0 smart FIAT technicians at service centers, at least I am yet to find one at local dealer.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Best is to try another T-Jet and see on same route how much you can get. May be some TeamFiat meet will help.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

jaydev, as suggested earlier, please make sure that your service center placed the order. Take the order number and send to partshelpdesk and copy ajay bhatnagar and mangesh.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: T-JET Fuel Economy

Hey anand, could you put a brief light on ur driving style, the speed ur driving, upshifting, downshifting, Use of A/C etc. Then we can certainly make a informed comment about it.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

i think ss did place order. as they mentioned it verbally to me. and informed that as the model is new with those read stitching it would take some time . but now i feel its been forgotten. and fiat website and feedbacks seems like a joke.
  9. arka_prava

arka_prava

Kolkota
    form 22 help

hey guys, do fiat india give road worthiness with form 22? Because when i asked for it the dealer told me they have nothing like that. Where else would i find the manufacturing date? :anyone
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Re: form 22 help

Form 22 is provided by the manufacturer to the dealer along with the car. This submitted for registration and not given to the user. Registration is possible only on basis of form 22. Manufacturing date can be found from the VIN (check your RC, it should have the chassis number). Sticker could be on any of the glass windows or on a metal strip next to spare wheel.