1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Venkat , I believe that for 0 -3 age group it will be different baby seats and and from 3 - 6 it will be compeltely different type of seats.. This is what I understood from the links :)

Ajit
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Teky, shouldn't you go for booster seat instead of baby seat, as your junior is 4?
    1 person likes this.
  4. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    1 person likes this.
  5. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

Ajit,There are boosters available on those links... i thought teky may be interested on those.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Venkat , Even I too want one for my daughter who is 5 yrs .

yeah saw the one that you are mentioning .. I think that what Nitin Kapoor has mentioned in the above post makes more sense . Those seats looks more safe and comfortable ..

Ajit
  7. Very informative thread. But was not able to pick up the effective steps to idle, warm-up and cool-down the turbo. Can anyone give a final touch to the thread by posting all the necessary steps to start/stop/idle to give better breath to the engine for years ?

Booked my Ferrari Red - GP 1.3 :) :) :)
    Happy Miles !!!
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    One of the three nozzles on passenger side is shooting in the air. Can't see how it could be set right by fiddling with a screw as it would be for the whole nozzle assembly & not for just one nozzle.
  9. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If issue still persists get that nozzle changed,i have got that nozzle changed and costed somewhere close to INR 45/-.
  10. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    Nozzle could be changed, but why does it happen ?