1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I am facing the same problem with my 2009 linea. On posing the problem at the authorized SC on 4th Servicing, it was assumed that the pollen filter was the culprit. Unfortunately, the weather cooled down a lot due to rain and I was unable to test the AC with the new filter. Going by the intelligence of the guys in service center, i believe the filter was not at fault.
  2. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    I had not reset Trip B since past couple of months. It got reset after crossing 99.59. There was no impat on trip A. This information should be part of the "Did you know" thread
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  3. ganesh.g1982

ganesh.g1982 Novizio

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Blocked windscreen spray nozzle

All, I am having an issue with the water spray nozzle that spray is not coming from the right one. As it is driver side, it is now creating issue while night drives. I have shown it to TASS when I wanted to replace a blown fuse and they told they cleaned it with a pin and working. When i checked it was better. But I have the issue again and was thinking if there is any windscreen wash product which also cleans the whole nozzle for any residue and dirt. I was using the car in Bangalore for 1 year and I know there water is more salty and hard. I have seen a windscreen shampoo in reliance autozone, is it good to clean the nozzle or any other products are available? Pls share your thoguths..

Thanks,
    Ganesh
  4. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Do not use tap water. Instead use - mineral / from your house - aqua guard of something. This way you can ensure no salt water deposits. Ask the tASS to clean the pipe entirely.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ganesh try using waxpol Windshield cleaner.The waxpol smells like a concentrate of spirit(not sure if it is spirit mixed) & if it is so, then it may be able to remove the residues in the nozzle too & reduce the salinity of water.I am not sure if it makes sense.

WIND SHIELD CLEANER

BTW how do we adjust the spray nozzle ? One of the nozzle's on the driver side sprays on the air :D
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Maybe some sediments are clogging the nozzle? Clean it once and use filtered/distilled water mixed with some windscreen cleaner.

I have the exact query as well. The driver side nozzle is spraying to the roof. :lol:

I could not find any adjustment anywhere, sadly.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The nozzle could be adjusted by loosening it with a small screw-driver to point the spray on the windshield, and again, tightening it to anchor it exactly on the desired location.
    1 person likes this.
  8. vijaycool

vijaycool

Chennai
    Not sure about linea/punto but in palio series on the side of the washer there is a small screw and it can be adjusted suiting our needs. Using pins will definitely spoil the spray pattern.

Regards,
    Vijay
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Car Seat for Kids

I'm looking to purchase a child seat for my Kid who is 4 now and would like suggestions from folks who are using it. I've used rear facing seat whilst he was young, however don't know much about what to look for whilst purchasing the forward facing ones. I've checked at Mothercare, Mahindra Retail and found lots of range from Chicco and Mothercare and confused what to choose from. Anyone using them provide insight to choose the right one.
  10. eNVe

eNVe Amatore

1 person likes this.