1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Re: Urgent Help Required on Punto Warranty

So what should they do instead, according to you.

Then according to you, they should give in writing that, dnt worry and go and hit all the potholes you can (no matter how deep they are). If anything breaks, we will cover it under warranty.

Somehow that doesnt makes sense.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

arey yaar, lets end this man....theres no point in this. This is the reason why Terms and conditions are made and the famous asterisk * is used for. Warranty is subjective.

On a very funny note, Italia-Linea if you had been in my collge group or in college times, my answer to you would have been some thing like this - Go take ur car to that pothole, hit it, break ur suspension and then go talk to TASS. They will tell u if its covered or not. (Pls pls pls pls dnt take this otherwise, just wanted to put some humour ) :)
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

ok lets end this. but on a humorous note i will warn you ansal11 , dont drive over any of the pot hole in India the stabilizer bars give up. drive zig zaz, drive anyhow with the fear in mind that your parts will break and avoid potholes.
    Then next day you will come and say i have stopped driving as parts are breaking and there are no roads without pot holes. :car ::V
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Point noted sir....!!!
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

What I was thinking, if you hit the path hole at high speed doesn't matter how deep it was or how short it was, it will not affect your car. It wont damage anything as tyre wont go inside the hole as you are at highspeed. In other case if you hit the path hole at low speed there are chances of damages. ::pP

I got approximate estimate of Rs 3500 - 4000 to repair my car. Now If I claim insurance:

1) No claime bonus at the time renewal of insurance 20% of premuim (appr. Rs.14000*20% =Rs. 2800)
    2) Need pay extra premuim as I already claimed insurance that amount will be near abt Rs. 1500-2000.

Now at the time renewal of insurance i have to apprx. Rs. 5000. what I am planning now to pay from my pocket & get my repaired. I will not claim the insurance.

Amogh correct me if I am getting wrong.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

u will loose no claim bonus + 500 rs one time charge which is almost same as around 3500. i dont think its wise to claim insurance in this case.
  7. Ordinary Petrol / Speed / Power? Which one?

Hi Team,

Had a question in mind. Now we have 2 petrol companies viz. HP and BP. In HP, we have ordinary Petrol and Power, whereas in BP we have Petrol and Speed.

My question is that which petrol should we use. Because, one of my colleague informed me to use ordinary petrol and once in a month (if one is using his car daily) you use Power/Speed.

Reason: Speed/Power has some polymer contents which would cleans up the deposites in the engine. Regular use of Power/Speed is not advisable (to save cost on Petrol).

Your Suggestions and Recommedations Please.
  8. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Re: Ordinary Petrol / Speed / Power? Which one?

FIAT doesnt recommend any premium fuels. Use normal petrol only
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Ordinary Petrol / Speed / Power? Which one?

Its clearly written in the manual that only normal fuel should be used. No premium petrol or premium diesel should be allowed to enter the fuel tank of your FIAT.
  10. T-JET Fuel Economy

While reading other T-JET owners review, I noticed that FE is more than 12+ but for me it is consistently around 10 KMPL. I do understand that this is widely dependant up on the driving style but I mostly drive on highways. Even for office drive it is in Navi Mumbai (Mahape) and is a highway. No bumper to bumper traffic. Not sure what do I need to do for this. Please advice