1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. i did tried to lock the doors manually but still couldn't get them locked..
    so i went to fiat workshop today morning.
    all doors were checked and right front door's latch actuator was faulty..
    so it was replaced with new one.
    1 person likes this.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Grande Punto 1.4
    Hi, Were you able to fix the issue? It is time for 30k service for my Punto and wanted to check this during service.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  3. sanjayhmorjaria

i m very shoked about their warranty noms. i m not suggesting anybody to buy punto

the company doesn't reply properly about my car's engine problem. i have visited the dealer for 12 times in last three months. they said the
    the company passed new block and pistons for your car in warranty. but the dealer said the there is shortage of parts in the company, and it takes more 15 to 20 days. 50 days for the fu***** part? i cant understand that. in past i have 5 days waiting for a coolent pipe. very bad experience
  4. Sorry to hear your experience Sanjay. Get the order number from TASC and email it to Fial officials (You can find email ids in contacts section of this forum.). Hope things get faster.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I'm sure you may have your reasons for being very angry with FIAT, but it'll be helpful if you can elaborate the experience you had with FIAT.

Like - What was the issue you faced, what was the TASS/FIAT response, the solution etc etc.

6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

I too had the same problem. It required a change of the locking actuator.

1 person likes this.
  7. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You we to to Oberoi Motors to fix the issue? If yes, how was the experience?
  8. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Where are you put up? Which dealer is this and what is the problem that you are facing. PLease provide more details
  9. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Finally got my car yesterday i.e after 25 days. The AC problem has been solved by replacing the wire harnesses. I really donot understand how the wire harness could have created the problem. The wind noise problem was still there with the new door though less. Hence they refitted the original door with some adjustment. Let me check the result on the e/way this week.

10. i did went to oberoi to get the problem fixed. and it was attended and fixed nicely though i found out today that the front door handle is working properly but it is not going in its locked position completely so i will be again going to workshop today evening again.