1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3

i have been facing this peculiar noise( chii chiii) from the rear,same like arain had it on his linea.TASS invested good 2 hrs to find out the cause of noise but couldn't locate it and one of the mechanic said could be the bushes at rear dead axle.pls throw some light are there any such bushes at dead axle which can be changed or is that part dead axle should get replaced under warranty my car has clocked 36k kms and 23 months & 20 days old.I have bought my punto on 27 july 2010.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Car still @ SC. They are Unable to solve the issue. Tata/Fiat all are now involved and are checking for the problem Wire by wire :mad: Looks like I am paying for their R&D. The SC does not have a service manual giving all the details of the car.

Kiran
  3. Manusankar

Manusankar

Chennai
    Low Mileage

In my linea 1.3 MJD i am getting a mileage of 10.5 in chennai cit traffic and around 16-16.5 in highways.Whether any problem is there in my car or all are getting the same mileage as of me.
  4. Manusankar

Manusankar

Chennai
    Sound in shifting second gear

In my linea MJD 1.3 i am getting a "tak" sound while shifting the second gear. Its very feable sound and if you dont check for that you wont notice. Whether any body is having same experiance as me
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
  6. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    There is plastic box covering the rear AC pipes for rear AC vents which is located underneath the car on the rear right. In my case its become loose or the screws are out so its making noise whenever car hits a pot hole or uneven bad roads.You have lift the car up to fit that.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Normal may be.My Linea(actually everyones's linea) makes a slight smoothy/tuk sound while shifting gear.. but get it checked at TASS if the gearshift is felt stiff and the clutch is having problem.
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  8. KayGeeFIAT

KayGeeFIAT

Chennai
    Linea MJD - 3K KM - 12.5 km/l Chennai (OMR) traffic / 18.5 hiway
  9. I feel to test the mileage, take the car to a open stretch [5km]where you can run without much traffic in a speed between 80-90. This will give the clear idea whether there is a problem.
  10. careforgurgaon

careforgurgaon

Insufficient Engine Oil Pressure

I have Fiat Linea Petrol Emotion PK ( Feb 2010 - model). I recently got my car battery changed. I have been receiving "Insufficient Engine Oil Pressure" message constantly and engine turns off while moving. I have to then restart the car engine. This was occuring quite frequently even before old battery got replaced. I gave this feedback to ABS Motors, Gurgaon (Tata Service Center in Gurgaon - BTW they are pathetic in service and never got my any problem resolved) while getting my battery checked and they said to replace the battery and everything would be alright.

I again plan to take my vehicle to them but any advise or help on this problem would be a great help for me.