1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. chsekharbabu

chsekharbabu

Chennai
    Thanks Guys, i will try the suggesations given by you lese visit TASS.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @sungoa2010 - No this will not effect the engine. This is a sensor or wiring/connector problem.

@vijay_khasa - The compressor is not working as there is no current, which looks like is getting tripped by the ACC.

Thanks,
    Kiran

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Just got a call from the SC, the ECU has to be replaced and the part is not available with them :punch:mad::mad::A

JFI this is the 3rd time they are replacing this part.
    1 person likes this.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Did you're MID actually say possible ice on road???
    I understand the concern you have but if you leave that out , You can actually count another warning sign given out by the fiat sofware.. now isn't that nice..
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I disagree Kiran. ACC is one excellent system which I enjoy in my Car. The error may be because of some other thing and not related to issue in ACC. After using ACC in my car, I really hate to use the HVAC system when I drive other cars. This is my personal experience though.

Just for the record, ACC was first introduced on Hatch in the Maruti Swift way back in 2004 :).
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    ACC is the most advantage in a car where it helps to maintain the temp inside the car so there will be no complaints of over chilling or else we need to switch on/off AC for intervals. and also you wont have fog appearing on windows compared to normal a/c.
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Punto manual says, there can be a drop of 20%(if i remember correctly) in fuel economy if ACC is used. Is it so? Why is it so expensive mechanism?
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    how is your FE now?any improvements?
  8. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    30 speed for 5th gear is not right.....above 60 u should use 5th gear...
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  9. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    shift to 4th at around 40 and to 5th only once u reach atleast 50. before that would be lugging the engine and you wil lose mileage.
  10. samsongomezm

samsongomezm

Maintaining the 1500-2000 RPM mileage is gone from 13.1 kmpl to 13.4 kmpl