1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks DRIV3R for correction.
  2. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    thnx guyz!! will check the pipe :)
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I have this problem came up today. The pipe is cut. Have to get it replaced. :(
  4. Thanks Road warrior and ramjn : I almost forgot this thread until i saw a dark patch in my seat.

Ramesh Sir, : Could you please tell me what shampoo you use and how many parts of water to shampoo ?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  5. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    reason i asked about thinner is bcoz right now carpentry work is happening at my home and thinner is available :). I will try this and update the status..

I did try out the approach you guys had advised for my short run from Kochi - Malapuram - Calicut - Kochi. The visibility was better but still the there are 4 lines created by the wiper while wiping. Under heavy rains this is not a problem, but drizzles with wiper at the lowest or medium, we have a prob and at night light just gets dispersed through these 4 lines.. :( while returning at edapal i just put on heater onto windshield for around 3-5mins and found that there the visibility improved with that trial :)

Also on closer look the windshield glass while cleaning using toothpaste and Paper i found there are miniscule perforations and unevenness on the glass surface.. not sure why that is. also my brother said a small splinter stone hit the glass while returning from one of my relatives place and caused a very very minute scratch on the glass.. Not sure why, but i always want the windshield to be crystal clear. I hate driving with a bad wiper and unclean windshield.. It just a takes away the fun in driving..hope to get this back..

Meanwhile anybody knows a good brand of wiper set.. may be not OEM Fiat but something else.. only requirement is it should be good one
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
  7. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
  8. sanukan

sanukan

Locate the Chassis No - FIAT LINEA

Hi,
    I have a Fiat Linea. I am struggling to locate its Chassis number on the car which can be used for the purpose of getting NOC from the RTO .

Can anyone help me locate the CHASSIS No. which can be traced and submitted to the RTO.

Thanks
    Sanu
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Check your boot. Lift the pads given and you can find the engine/chassis no. sticked over there.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3