1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Reminder only comes when you start car for the first time in the day and also i think it starts when only 500km is left (Not sure about the 500km).
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

In that case,more than 500kms are left.
  3. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    First reminder would come when 1000 kms are left for service and other reminders randomly between 100 and 1000 km haven't noticed them/
    I have noticed it only when less than 100 kms are left for service as it gets pretty annoying than or when 0 kms are left for service
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  4. PKMohan

PKMohan Amatore

Bangalore
    The issue came up again within 2 days and now this time with Left Rear Door lock. Finally I had to change that lock too.

My suggestion is, if someone gets this issue, its better to change both the locks rather than changing only the one which shows the issue in MID.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Guys, is this normal for the Clutch assembly to be replaced within 3 months/3,000 Km of ownership?
  6. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    is it replaced under warranty or did you paid for that?
  7. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Italia-Linea
    Can one see those vacuum solenoid plunger by opening the bonnet? How to check the turbo hose for leakage? Sorry for :eek:fftopic :)
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Power Steering is suddenly very light

My Punto 90 HP steering is suddenly feeling very light and even if I turn it half way, nothing happens. The whole feel of the HPS is gone and it feels like an EPS. What could be the issue? Should I check HPS Oil or something?
  9. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    If there is a leak & you have to top up power steering fluid then you will find it hard to steer the car but you are saying the steering is actually lighter then what it was earlier.

Are you saying that you turn the steering half way and the car still goes straight?!
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Relativity, have you done any top up or alignment recently. just check the level, see whether it is more than maximum
    1 person likes this.