1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. teky

teky Esperto

Bosch car care is very good and the OP of TBHP is a member here too. I've heard him crave about their paint quality and the costs at which they were offered. They also do detailing for cars too and have a competent mechanics too.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

I just called up their Adyar branch and booked an appointment for 2 PM on 1st may.
    Will try to find Tenzing's number at Tafe and see if they can do something.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    still lizard enjoying your car !
  4. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Linea 1.4

Hi Relativity

Here is Mr.Tensingh_TAFE Sr.SA mobile:9840787304.

Moreover you contact Mr.J.Christopher_ TAFE Sr.SA__Body Shop. mobile:99622 95954

Best of luck!!!!
  5. My mother-in-law had some small plastic sticker kind of thing, which she claimed to be working well in keeping lizards away from kitchen. She should have got it from some local shops. Try similar kind of thing.

Anyways, keeping lizard or similar other insects in car is not good. It would not be good if it jumps out and frighten you when you are driving.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Well, all is well that ends well.
    Since any reptile can enter into the car through the opening provided behind clutch....
    What if a COBRA manages to sneak in::OO?
    One may end up holding COBRA's neck & slot it into 1st gear:dancing.
    Now lizard looks a much better deal:mrgreen:!!

By the way has someone given it a thought:confused1? It's not impossible by any stretch of imagination.
  7. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

That was hilarious.

If some non-FIAT person reads this, he will start bashing FIAT for this :evil:

Now, there can be one probability of Lizard not coming out. It might be her car in her last birth ::V Remember the movie, Tarzen the wonder car. He might want to take revenge with you. Do you remember yourself killing somebody ? :D May be he is taking revenge now.

Regarding laying eggs.... well, for that Lizard must be pregnant :D Take her to a pregnancy test ;) If she is not pregnant, make sure no other lizard comes in contact with her. They may fall in love with each other, get married and start having the family in your car :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Replaced the coolant pipe CLIP for Rs 205.

Hi, There was coolant leaking at the coolant tank end just where the pipe is joined to the tank. I found the clip was loose and replaced it with a new one.I bought the clip from Pandit auto workshop.To my surprise the part costed Rs 205 with tax n all. The bill mentions it as collar and has a part number. I don't see the part no. on the clip. This clip binds the tube to the tank. I doubt if the part they have given me is the collar and high cost of it. I am not sure if this clip is called a collar or I was billed for a collar and given a clip. Seeking some inputs on this. ----Thanks,Srijit
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    What is the part number mentioned in the bill?
  10. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

part no : 0013000190. COLLAR

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Hi Ravi,
    I didn't find the part number on our forum . Please correct me if I am wrong.