1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Lizards are not harmful like rats. I think it will go by its own way. What about keeping some rat killer.Otherwise apply some brake fluid on the surface of the container. It is toxic and it may send the lizard to his forefathers. Loud music is not a bad idea. Try different things.

Otherwise take your vehicle and take it to her top limit, I mean the typical Italian growl. The lizard and its two generations will not come near to it again. Hope it will not get addicted to it:)Remember a lizard can live for 2-3 years. Update the progress.

Does Fiat has i-cats? Swift has. Intelligent cats can catch the lizard in no time

@Sanjeev: we have separate thread for swift Dezire. Please move the picture there:D
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    3 people like this.
  2. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    There is a story in malayalam that declares that all living beings are heirs of the Earth and have the right to live on this earth. It is we, the (in)human species that intrude into their space!

Now, if you want to kill the lizard: Get some boric acid (carrom powder), a few drops of milk and a little sugar, mix them thoroughly to dry paste. Put this mixture inside the cabin or under the car in the parking lot on a piece of paper or useless plate. Keep it for a day or two, the lizard will come, eat this mixture, and will not have the strength to get back into the car again. Boric acid powder is available in medical shops at Rs.5-6/packet.
    1 person likes this.
  3. :lol Good one sungoa :lol
    1 person likes this.
  4. 'Service Coupon Expired' warning + BB issues

Hi All,

I have a Punto 90hp. Recently I got my car serviced at abt 14600kms.

Now, post 15000 kms, the display shows an error: 'Service Coupon Expired'. :(

Can somebody tell me how this can be done. ??

Also, I am unable to connect my BB 9630 to the Blue and Me system. Any inputs on that would be helpful as well.

:confused:
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    I think your SA forgot to reset the Service Indicator. :) You can go to the TASS to get it reset. It's a 5 minute job.

If not, let it be. It'll go away.

Cheers.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    oh man.. that looks nasty...
    I'm no big fan of reptiles and looking at this well.. I'm going to have lunch a few mins...
    Not something I'd like to think about. :)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    theblack,
    if its nasty,lets put an She-Lizard in the boot, it will easy to catch both the He(In bonnet) and She(In boot),where will be caught,definitely in the booot :D .....:D
    1 person likes this.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Don't want to harm that lizard. I would try with Room Freshener spray though
    Let me try this tonight

Looks so good in pic, the one I saw was very thin and looked food deprived for a few days and just about to die in a day or two

I would be pretty happy if he/she leaves the car and shift into my room have plenty of them there, If i wanted to kill I would have crushed it when it fell on my feet
    Any other idea which doesn't kill the lizard doesn't want to hurt anyone until and unless it doesn't pose me any danger. Lizards really help in getting rid of spiders in house.

Brilliant Idea, I can catch that thing alive too
    1 person likes this.
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I fell from my chair laughing at this..
    Seriously man.. ha ha ha...

poor guy vijay, we are all having a nice time on this troubled issue :)
    sorry dude
    1 person likes this.
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    May be I can install a hidden camera there would also have to tamper with boot light for required lighting
    not a problem at all buddy life is incomplete without laughter