1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As time passes you will learn,at the point of clutch release give push on accelerator pedal.
    the more the back thrush will call for early wheel alignment ;)
  2. Need Help From TFI Friends

Hello Friends,

Can anyone please let me know about eco Drive that people are talking about in many forums. How can I installed in my Linea. Please focus on this. :confused:

Thanks in Advance... :cool:
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Lizard in Car Cabin

Today morning as I pressed the clutch to start the car I was surprised to feel something falling on my feet and a quick look made me really freaked. It was a ugly lizard which had fallen on my feet and even before I could have removed that from my car that lizard went up under the dashboard and now he/she doesn't want to come out.
    I have tried everything I could like blowing pressurized air from Vacuum Cleaner, playing loud music, hitting the dashboard at various places, starting the car and revving the engine but that thing doesn't want to come out.
    That lizard can be a potential danger as it can cut various wires behind the dashboard, die there and rot inside and the worse it could reproduce there, imagine yourself being surrounded by a family of lizard inside the car cabin:D.
    That thing would have come in my car through the ORVM hole when my ORVM was not on the door for few days as it was broken.:mad:

Does anybody have any Idea to get that thing out of my car except removing the dashboard. I don't want to have my Dashboard touched as I fear ASS will not put it back properly and it would start rattling.
    3 people like this.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :D

Keep Egg cover in your dashboard,during night time when engine is cool, other wise you will get an omlet from nowhere....
    keep the glass open otherwise it will struggle to escape from FIAT jail
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    ha ha.. this is really funny... Lol
    I when the engine that creature might have gone in.. either it will find its way out just the way it came in or dont worry it generate more Hydro carbons for you're FIAT in sometime ,( or it might already have).

what is this?
    I dont eat eggs or have bought it ever are you talking about the egg crates? or something else?
    And what is the logic here
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The eggshell,
    there is no logic here,this is what i have seen in my grandma's house to get ridoff the lizards,may be this works here....
  8. sashank82

sashank82

Gurgaon
    I can understand your frustration...not that i had a similar experince, but due to my extreeme hatred for those creatures!

Just grab a Hit, Baygon or any other spray can (for insects/cockroaches) and spray it heavily all under the dash, You will find it struggle and get out of there, keep the doors open and continue to spray on its backside till it has left the car. Trust me, it works fabulously well!

You drive in peace and the lizard will rest in peace.....
  9. all i can do is give you some more chill down your spine..!!! BlackLizard.jpg

hunt it down soon sir jee or it will end up much more horrible than this:lol
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Congrats Khasa:dancing!!
    Catch a couple of cockroaches & turn them turtle on your floor mat.
    Don't search here n there, you may find a few when you open the boot.
    She will definitely come to have lunch on the mat & there you dive:drinks.
    :anyone with a better suggestion?