1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Herbie that looks like Concorde Worli?
  2. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    [OT]

I hope you did not make this up just to grab some attention. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. If this much ingenuity was used for advertising by those lazy buggers at FIAT marketing, Punto would be rivaling Swift.
  3. prem

prem

Chennai
    IMG00145-20120323-1522.jpg IMG00146-20120323-1522.jpg IMG00147-20120323-1522.jpg IMG00148-20120323-1522.jpg IMG00149-20120323-1523.jpg

went to TAFE greams road today to get the bodywork done for the damages in the pics. They quoted 6500 + taxes which I am not sure is right.
    Could you guys please take a look and tell me..

there is a deep dent on the arc above the rear wheel and there are two small dents on the rear right door. There is a scratch line running through the rear right door. Is the price right?
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is high if compare with a local garage rate, but looks like OK with TASS rate. For a similar scratch like that you got in wheel arch my quote was 3500-4000. Since in your case door is also included it looks fine with TASS rate. The problem with door is that they are one of the noticeable area after bonnet.And if a mismatch appear it spoil the entire look.
    Wheel arch side will not be as noticeable as door. If a local garrage fellow can repair the dent, why not go for compaint for wheel arch and get the door painted by TASS. You save a lot.
  5. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Slightly OT, which one is the windscreen wiper fluid holder? I can't figure out as there are so many liquids under the hood.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Mate, did you have a read of the Owner's manual?

Here's the filler neck for the wiper fluid.

relativity.jpg
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Thanks Gurjinder.
    No wonder it's not cleaning anything as it is empty. :shocked

I wonder where the water is coming from, I am guessing that I need to refill the water as well.
    Wait, let me re-read the manual. :D
  8. kvk

kvk Amatore

Bangalore
    So far I have used regular hair shampoo, Colin, sonax wind shield cleaner and the car shampoo. Best results for me has been the car shampoo.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I usually use Collins or hair shampoo.

Response to your question - take a few slices of potato. Clean the glass with potato slices andSEE THE EFFECTIVENESS. radical but quite effective.
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I always use a hair shampoo designed for normal hair (i.e. no anti-dandruff shit) and put a few drops along with water in the reservoir. It works wonders!