1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Re: My Linea didnt have few things

I think you have not seen it Ansal....thers a cool sticker that use to come with the Linea's some time back , "Blue and Me by Microsoft" written on it. It has been discontinued now.

By the way, got a call from my dealer....my Wine Bottle is coming tomorrow.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Great News !!!!! Nice way to spend a saturday Nite, Just dnt Drink n Drive.

njoy
  3. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN

No Adutt, thats not my car. That car was there in the showroom when I visited the showroom. Seeing that color and shine I decided on that color. Yes it is real shining, not your screen. Even my car shines same. But since it was inside the showroom and the showroom is lit up like a marriage hall......the obvious shine n sparkle. :)
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Re: Few Problems

I have send a mail to service@ and even after more than one week nobody called me. So I will try the above three address. Who are the lst two fellows?
    Thanks.
  5. parth

parth

Coimbatore

It's trademark TATA vendor quality, I had similar issues with my Indigo 4 years back. The panel is very fragile. Mine got broken within a week at TAFE ASC during fixing A/C problem & I glued it.
  6. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

Hi,

I got it done . I sent mail to service@, got reply immediately, and call from same service center guy next day, and part replaced last Saturday. It cost me just Rs 200.
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai

Its proved again - Its actually the dealers who are really ruining the name of FIAT. :hit Otherwise why the customer has to contact the manufacturer for such petty issues.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

Y is that the dealers dont treat the customers right, as if we are asking something free from them, they should realize that FIAT owners treat theiir cars on top priority and does not compromise.
    Think FIAT should give the TATA Dealers a note that if any customers complaint regarding the service and spares and if found guilty the dealership will be terminated. :hit :hit :ban
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa

Regarding triangular plastic part coming out I have noticed the following things. While wiping the car with cloths the sharp edge on the triangular part can be pulled by the cloth easily if we try to wipe against it. So I always wipe it in opposite direction.
  10. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    T-Jet mileage-Unimpressed- Impressive figures pg 3 & 4

Hello everyone - I was wondering if anyone tested mileage on their new T-Jets. I am receiving a reading of 8.5 on my machine. I am touching 100 on the main roads once in a while. Never left the city so far. I have done 320 kms so far and I am on my second filling already.

I wanted to see if there is a fault in my car or if this is expected during the running in period.
    Please advice.

Thanks,
    Surya