1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Wonderful news .. Happy to know that the issue is solved to your satisfaction .

These unknown small garages do have lot of talented mechanics who love their work .

Ajit
  2. Prince

Prince Timido

Chennai
    A/C not working in TJET +

Guys,

I am from Chennai and own a TJET Plus since Dec 2010. All of a sudden my A/C stopped working completely today. Only the blower is working and i hear a hissing sound as well from the vents. There was a sense of A/C not working upto the mark last week but i thought it was temporary.

I prefer to take to the service center to get it fixed. I would like to know which service center at Chennai could get it fixed for me. I bought my Jet from Concorde Motors Chennai. I had got my Jet serviced (First) from Concorde, ECR service centre. Am not sure about their capability in diagnosing the problems and fixing it on time. I would reqeust this forum to guide me to the right Service Centre to get my AC issue with JET fixed.

Thanks
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  3. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Ah! THE SAME ISSUE.

Don't worry it's a pretty common problem so all dealers, even the gawaar service people would know how to rectify the problem.

The problem is with the O-Ring Gasket, should not cost you anything and should take anywhere from 2 hours to 5 hours
  4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    The O-Ring seems to be a favourite part to go boom in TJet. Mine was also changed last year. Don't know what's happening !
  5. Satyajit

Satyajit

Mumbai
    Yes, this is a known issue. Same thing happened to me too a couple of months into the new Jet. However, the gasket will be replaced FOC and in my case it took about an hour. No fuss, no hassles. And no complaints thereafter until now.

Seems like they are being replaced only if they blow. Known issues ought to be dealt with before delivery IMHO. It's a minor niggle in an otherwise awesome ownership experience so far.
  6. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    ..any update on the burnt smell coiming from the ac vents guys... :(
    ...in my case the the service center guys were unable to understand and replaced the pollen filter to justify my case back then, which ofcourse didnt help as it started to give out that smell again.
    recently after my car met with an accident, my entire Ac system including condenser etc was replaced, also my power steering motor was replaced but still the same problem persists...dunno what to do now.... the same burnt rubber smell :A
  7. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Fiat accessories

Any body know how to get/buy Fiat accessories which they listed in there web site? When i ask them in the showroom here in Hyderabad, they said they dont have stock.

I need punto car cover, sill plates etc.

Here is the link:
    Fiat India

Praveen

"you park the car, walk away - you'll have the itch to turn back and have a look at the car- and then - you can't help smiling"
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  8. Praveen ,
    Usually they wont be having stock with them . Try checking with few other dealers too . I hope that atleast one dealer should have these with them . Because generally they give these 2 as free accessories with the new car if buyer insist . Still if they say that they dont have the stoch , you place the order and follow up on the same if you need the same accessories .

Ajit
  9. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks Ajit. I will try other dealers as well.
    My dealer has the stock for car cover but not mentioned in the Fiat site. No Punto label in it, no provision for side mirrors/radio antina. Just a static cover. Quality is also not good.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  10. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Check out at Concorde Motors..Sanathnagar