1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. jitesh

jitesh

Ahemdabad
    hi ganges FIAT GUYS told me that dealership would call and resolve the issue.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    jitesh,
    i would say, you give follow-up with delaer on alternate days as reminder...
    dealership people are very carelesss....
  3. jitesh

jitesh

Ahemdabad
    The reply was that tata dealership will resolve the issue and fiat guys have communicated to tata dealership
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Start buying Maruti Punto & Hyundai Linea :anyone

Update guys - The pro-active TATA losers updated me daily on the status and if my phone wasn't reachable they directly came home to update me. I've been told that a Senior engineer from TATA is being sent to Nigeria as the part is extremely difficult to make or procure. As soon as the part arrives TATA service will air lift the car on priority basis and fix everything in next two hours.

Fiat - If you're reading this, You're only surviving because you make bloody good cars and nothing else. All the agony these idiots at TATA cause me are forgot the moment I drive her. Fix TATA now, We've had enough now!

Nothing to update really and as to anybody's guess the parts haven't arrived yet.
    2 people like this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i this context i think we pune guys are lucky :) if they play delay tactics i will straightway drive to Ranjangaon plant.
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Just a thought strikes me - would it be possible for someone to source the part directly from Ranjangaon and ship it to the respective places. We can have a setup built for this and share the costs. I am sure everyone will be willing to contribute. This will relieve a lot of agony.

Team FIAT - your thoughts!!!
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Fiat doesn't sell spares over the counter, if they did we wouldn't need to do all these. The onus remains with the company and not owners on us.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  8. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    tire pressure measurement issues, driving me crazy

Hi all,

Since I was not ready to trust every air filling station's gauge I bought myself a compressor and a air pressure gauge from ebay and I've been using it from the past 5-6 months.
    Today when i was at the FIAT service station, I just overlooked the mechanic pumping air into the tire and it read 32PSI on his Electronic gauge.
    Being a little surprised I wanted to check the same so after i came back I checked with my gauge and it read 39 PSI.

Now is my question, which one to trust.
    Till now I believed that the one I bought was showing the correct reading and I was always using that to pump in air till my device showed 32 PSI, Now even the calibrated machine(or so i hope) at FIAT's center is showing a different reading.

Which one to trust?
  9. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @theblack, don't trust on those sh*ty TATA equipments! You did right thing that you bought a digi-pressure meter. Use it without any worry, it should not show you wrong figures.
    Ones i filled air at HP pump & after that my car sarts actually pulling towards left! When Italia_linea checked pressure in car's tyres, he found out two of em were over filled! After making it to 32psi car came back to normal.