1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: My Linea didnt have few things

I had raised the same issue at online forums in August that I don't have Blue&Me sticker!!! ::V
    A Punto 90hp owner who took delivery just one day prior to me confirmed the same. He was told that the Blue&Me sticker can be ordered at the accessory shop at the service center.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    No door side molding in body colour in Dynamic

I also observed one thing. The booklet clearly says for
    'Active'- No molding
    'dynamic' -door side molding are in body colour
    'Emotion' -Chrome molding

But my model is dynamic, so i was expecting in body color. But to my surprise there was no molding at all.
    When i ask SA, he called some FIAT number and told "Sir now Dynamic is also w/o molding"
    I don't know why FIAT is doing this. Is it cost cutting?
    Those recently purchased 1.4P dynamic ,plz reply
  3. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    Re: Linea Issue

Yes, But the engine was very silent when it was brand new.. There is also a clicking noise of the A/C compressor which I didnt hear earlier..
  4. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: Linea Issue

Please wait for a few thousand kms,my Linea was unbearably noisy for a few thousand kms,tyre noise was too much for 9,000 kms,after that it's pin drop silence.
  5. Re: My Linea didnt have few things

My dynamic has door side mouldings bought in March 2010. I just checked FIAT website, Dynamic no more comes with door side mouldings.

[attachment=0:3k3apg0d]fiat.jpg[/attachment:3k3apg0d]

fiat.jpg
  6. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Guys....that brings up a question - is it advisable to put B&M sticker or even a sunfilm on the rear windshield??? Will the defogger coil cause damage when it heats up???
  7. Re: My Linea didnt have few things

even our linea dynamic came without body coloured mouldings,i have observed that fiat did some cost cutting after june-july period,.Body side moulding,lighter,ash tray, 3rd headrest are missing .Even the fabric on seats too is different from early batches....
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN

adutt, i also had the same doubt. The glass does not heat up like a burner. The lines are in fact inside the glass and not on the inner surface of the glass. So it wont interfere the sunfilm. it wont cause damage to the sunfilm.

thomasjude, yes true, middle headrest missing, ashtray missing, sticker missing(B&M) hmmmmm
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Whtas all the fuss about a Sticker. Am I missing something ??
  10. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Thanks Pammu.....is that your car in the pic??? How did you get that awsome shine??? or is it my screen?? Pls suggest some wax/coating that you have applied. Thanks.