1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes I would add to this as well.. Somehow FIAT has managed to crack this..
    I usually fill up half a tank of diesel every week to 10 days and since the past 2 yrs I've done manual calculation and looked at the display and I've seen that its very accurate.
    There is only a +-1-1.5kmpl difference that's all
    good job FIAT
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Update guys - The parts apart from Boot are available with VST Motors. This was due to my own personal connect and folks at TAFE Reach never tried inquiring these guys. People at TATA Motors are thinking and acting as if they are doing a favor by getting the parts and the customer care is run by the TATA jokers themselves. The CRM Desigan at TAFE Reach always promises he will provide updates tomorrow and that tomorrow never comes - again TATA ethics are in play I believe. He also told that the order number can't be provided as it's confidential - lol.

So here I'm awaiting to see if Fiat can do any magic, I'll keep you posted.
  3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    yes covers do cause scratches. since i dont use my uno much now, whenever i keep the car covered for a longer period i find scratches on it. so the best way to eliminate it is by using a cloth beneath it. use 100% soft cotton cloth under the cover and this will take care of the problem. either get it stitched or use something from ur old stuff.
  4. cliffhanger

cliffhanger Amatore

madras
    Teky, pls call Nithin(9282441543) and tell him your bad experience. He is suppose to be the CRM for Tata.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks mate!

Did you take delivery of your new car from concorde or TAFE?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Like i suspected...
    Thank you for the response. I will keep this in mind.
    Hopefully I can find some old cotton clothes lying unused .
  7. subin

subin

Kochi
    Loss of power after 100

Yesterday, my 2009 MJD felt out of breath after 90 and was not accelerating even floored the pedal. What may be the reason for that, turbo problem?.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    one possible reason is because of a leak in any of the turbo hoses. get it checked at the SC. is this the first time you facing this problem
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    shams,
    while there is leak in turbo hoses,
    do we also feel any leak sound(something like hissing sound,air leak sound) ? because when i park my car i will always feel something is leak under engine hood..
  10. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

that might be the fuel pump sound. present in all MJDs