1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @bhai

If you have a leak the next moment the gas in your compressor would leak out and ac would only blow air.Sometimes you will also get hissing(leaking gas) sound in the cabin.Has your ac gas leaked or ur ac is cooling fine?? If you have a leak then leave it to TASS.The whole line has to be checked including the AC pipes and compressor lines too.Mostly its O-ring problem but minute punctures to occur so give it to TASS!
    1 person likes this.
  2. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Yeah, TASS will fix it in 10 mins. I was one of those unfortunate ones who had this problem!
  3. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Real Time Mileage Indicator - How accurate?

The feature "Real Time Mileage Indicator" in Punto/Linea Emotion, How accurate it is?
    How it calculate the milage?
    Is it projection of milage calculated using current dring style? Or burned milage calculated by distance traveled and consumed diesel? I belive later one.

2012-01-21 08.20.03.jpg
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its pretty accurate I can say.. Infact when I do a manual math of the mileage I get abt 1kms more than what it shows in the IC

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
  5. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Great News!! I was wonder when I showed above picture to a RitZ owner he is not believing and saying that is not accurate. Thumps Up FIAT !!!!
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    I recently calculated it tankful to tankful for a trip (highway + in city) of 200Kms on my TJET...
    MID showed 12.1 & thru calculations it came up to 11.9 KMPL...
  7. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    The chasis no whatever is there in the smart is different from the chasis no that is there in the boot. I dont know who has done wrong aadya/rto. But surely i can say this is the mistake from aadya side. because i have taken 2 whealer and astar vehicle. I havent find this kind of problem earlier.

I have called aadya people, but they are least bothered. They are testing my patience levels. Now iam regretting my self for this vehicle purchase not because of the vehicle, because of the people. Do i need to beg for everything after 7+ lakhs of ruppes. Is it not their minimum responsibility to take care of these kind of things. I know problems are there everywhere, but how to handle these things in our hands only.

Sorry to say that iam fed up with these people. iam afraid of taking my vehicle outside. Myself killing my passions of going long drives.
  8. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    No doubt on the accuracy.
  9. maverick

maverick Amatore

It's pretty accurate from my last 9 months usage. For tank to tank if MID shows 17.8, manual calculation will give 17.6.

Sent from my iPhone
  10. jitesh

jitesh

Ahemdabad
    Dashboard issue mailed to dealer & FIAT customer care, no reply so far

i have fiat punto mjd 1.3 emo pk.
    quite satisfited with the usage of car and warranty services. but this time i face a little problem...
    pasted is the copy of the mail i had sent to dealer and fiat both

hello sir
    i had above complaint resolved by aspi cars.
    after the resolution i had above attached images as problems.
    they refitted blue and me -- sr no 9 jobe code no 681020 -- it was solved
    ===
    for other issues i had queried to the service department than , they told me that they dont have any reply from the fiat.
    ===

my car no GJ01KA5024
    MODEL GRANDE PUNTO DIESEL EMOTION PACK
    CHASSIS NO MCA118A5507000112EPZ
    JOBCARD NO JC-UnAMPL-AP-1112-011739
    JOBCARD DATE 03/01/2012
    ===
    the complaint -- sr no 5 jobe code no 0059116110 instrument panel - it is a new instrument panel in warranty but in reality it looks old and chipped i have attached the pics ---
    ==
    requesting to solve the complaint.
    ==
    the other issues are resolved.
    requesting to give perfect right quality instrument panel
    regards
    DR JITESH BHATT

:confused: