1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Hi,

Took the car to the TASS on Friday. As many said it is because of the faulty O Rings. The service guy said they need the car at least a day to change the O-rings and then to check is there any leakage in the gas after changing the rings.

So didn't do it that day since i was in need of my car. Planning to take it tomorrow. Will keep posted.

Also is there anything else i need make sure to check.

THanks,
    Arun
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    One way is to touch the wall (if there is a wall nearby) before touching car door to close it. Static will get discharged.
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    I have got the smart card today, its showing the number which had provided by AADYA. Might be some problem with FIAT DB, while entering the details(typo error).
  4. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Prakash, Can you please give us the link for Fiat DB ?
  5. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    I have been facing the static current problem with my TJet since many weeks now. And it's been a recurring feature in my Getz too. Just like the common cold, it comes on it's own, stays for some time and then disappears without a trace.

Dont be overtly bothered.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i never get this in my linea, but in my alto i get a big shock :)

mostly it happens with fabric seat covers.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    It happens to me in my Punto. But frequency is very rare.
  8. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    I dont have the link to Fiat DB, KHT(dealer) Ppl are checking, might be they have authorization to access that.
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I often face this problem. Not just me, but one of my friends had similar experience while getting out from the driver side from my GP. The other doors are fine. I am very cautious while closing the door after getting down, since it looks very wierd in a public place when you almost dance while closing the door. You can try closing the door by placing your hand on the handle while pushing the door to close. It works for me atleast.
    1 person likes this.
  10. I used to feel it once in while in Wagon R and now in my friend's Santro but not in Punto. but by the way I was lot younger and been electric personality in the past but now I am past my prime and not electric:)
    1 person likes this.