1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Get a replacement, i did it and all OK for last 10 thousand kms... i dont have any complaints with the clutch now... earlier it was hard.
    Pressure Plate, CSC were replaced free of cost at Pune when I was on my way to Goa.
  2. sungoa2010

Can you explain how the CSC problem resulted on drive. Thanks in advance
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Jayadev I dont think there is any circular from FIAT regarding any replacement. If at all there is, it would be with the TASS only. Has there been a redesigned plastic one ? Don't you have any other TASS there where you can get this checked ? One another option is many of us can provide you the bill copy which shows the CSC replaced under warranty FOC. Else you may have to travel a longer way -You have to start mailing FIAT officials & do a frequent followup to get it resolved. I believe only in major cities, TASS is promoting free upgrade where by they call up the customer & ask em to come for a replacement.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks to TFI and member Italia-linea (Amit).I checked it myself . yes the one I found is redesigned one.
    looking at it chances of breakage is very rare it looks tough and well made.still I don't want to take chances.
    I have booked my Punto for 20th of this month for the "airbag failure" checkup and I will ask them to sort out the csc too.
  5. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Static energy

I am getting irritating static current when I touch car after getting off from the car.

On internet I got info that, if we get off with bare foot, static energy is earthed

Getting off with bare foot is not possible because of manners & etiquets.

Is there any other solution to discharge the static energy from our body?

Or anyother solution to prevent storage of static energy in our body?
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Bhai you are such an electric personality. I'm sure it is due to that you experience static current shocks.

I also experience the same with the Palio D, but never with the Linea. ;)
    3 people like this.
  7. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    you can Use those plastic mats .. cuz when you won't rub your foot on OE mats, you won't generate static electricity...
    another silly idea is to jump off the car with both feet :D ... but that is just impossible cuz of low seating of punto
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

well sorry for being *'OFF-TOPIC'* but now i feel like i made some sine in my life & i am paying for that. :_(

PS : Am i (the only one?) *Off-Topic*??...uh..oh..oh no! What the heck im amused, confused! Guruji might understand my situation!
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  9. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

I am not sure what the temperature in your area is, but static energy is normally more prominent during the winters in North India (with all wool gear and other things on). You can try touching some metal object that is grounded after getting down from the car and then touch the car. That should help reduce the static
    1 person likes this.
  10. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    :D :rolleyes: lmao
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2012