1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

2. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    What should I DO ?

HI Fiatians, Iam fed up with the AADYA motors. They had provided me the registration number( KA XXX), but if iam entering this no in fiat Database its showing the some other car details. Since 2 days iam calling these people, but still havent provided me the correct one. They are saying fiat people might have entered wrongly in thier database.

Please provide me some contacts of fiat high authority people, so that i can drop a note to them with my problems(mail, phone ).

Thanks in advance.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is small problem, and I think any dealer should be able to enter the correct information. Check with KHT itself, they should be able to do that.
    Also, good to send email to services at fiapl.com, before escalating to higher management.
  4. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Just to keep me aware, can someone explain what you mean by Fiat database here?

Thanks,
    Arun
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

every manifacturer keeps a record number of cars sold and to whom its sold

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Can someone post the link of fiat database?
  7. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    I always use my handbrake to park car overnight, so far no problem. will shift to using gear after reading this post.
  8. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    this was indeed Very informative Guys...

I never knew anything kinda this can ever happen to my Italian beauty.... Never experienced such thing in either of my cars... Since years i am in practice of the same on various cars and never has happened to me... infect I have pressurized my younger brother & dad also to inherit the habit of applying handbrakes while parking though there are actually no natural slopes for couple of hundred Km. in my region (ahmedabad).... lol.... and all 3 of us have strong arms.... lol... never noticed that it was 1, 2 or 3 clicks... Pulled it as long as they clicked... OMG... We've been rude to our cars(FGP 1.3 Emotion, Chevy Beat, Chevy Captiva, Maruti Esteem)...

Its the time I should say sorry to My Darling Punto and also to other cars for this matter and also should share this information with my brother and Dad....

Thanks & Cheers...

Neel:up
  9. varin11

varin11 Superiore

Mumbai
    Bombay
    Linea 1.3
    i changed my brake pads after clocking 40000 Kms although they were still doing fine and after the change I have done 18000 Kms more.I think in your case it should be in warraty since ur car has only done 13000 kms.
    More ever normal service in MJD linea would cost Rs. 6300 ie, oil change, fuel filter with sensor, oil filter, air filter every 15000 km or 1 year whichever is early.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Well, same thing happened to Amogh a few days back. Someone parked his car at a resort and used all the power to engage the handbrake. 2-3 days later, one of the rear wheel was stuck when Amogh tried to move the car from that parking.

So what should one do at that moment?

Can something be done at that moment there itself or the only option is to call FIAT RSA or some nearby mechanic?