1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. @Arunk:-
    if your hearing Hissssss noise when you switch on the AC then its the Gas leak due to the o-ring issue with Punto. Just visit TASS near by it will take hardly 2 hours to get the stuff done.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    gas leaked. ask them to fit new o rings and refill the gas after proper vacuumising and leak testing
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    HI Arun ,
    i also had a same problem after 2 months buy of my Punto,the problem was resolved, it was due to the cut in connecting ring to the condenser .... guess not major in your case.... :)
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ninads, forgot to ask a very important question. How was the issue resolved? Did you call RSA?
  5. arunk

arunk

Chennai
    Thanks all for the reply. Could anyonee plz let me know what these O rings are? Also just to make sure are these covered under warranty?
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    O ring is definitely covered under warranty. The gas needs to be re-filled which is again covered if it's a faulty o ring.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    O rings are part of the end fittings of the hose pipes used to join the compressor, condenser, receiver and evaporators.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Precisely what i would do during my abroad trips..exactly the same!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

where can i buy them from.....

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

where did u buy it from....
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3