1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Re: Warrantee Issue ?

@ amolmane
    Yes the warranty covers the suspension only for 30,000 Km
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

To
    gReyHound

Dear friend You have also got Wrong information. :uh

I spoke with Mr.Mangesh Kodalkar of FIAT , Ranjangaon Factory

He told that, Clause of 30000 KM is applicable to only TAXI Car. & advised me to read Warrantee Booklet carefully & advised me to stick up on Customer's Rights.

I repeat Clause of 30000 KM is applicable those Cars which are registered as Tourist Taxi.

Now members will come to know that why I always wrote critics on Service of TATA.

I bet that after clocking 30000 KM ,many members may have paid Suspension job charges to TATA.
    It means TATA dealer have deceived them. :uh

I request you all members not to pay a single Rupee to fraudlent TATA dealers for doing Suspension job even after clocking 30000 KM.

Because for Private cars, there is no any KM limit for Suspension Warrantee. :dancing
  3. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore

Wow nice to know, thank you for getting the right information out.

PS: I am also not a big FAN of TASC.
  4. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Few Problems

Hi All,

Here are couple of problems in my Punto.

1) Panel is broken just above the AC buttons, where stereo fits(marked in below images). This I observed 1 week after fitting my stereo (in April), and complained to FIAT, thats good 5 months back. Still not got this part. I tried to fix it with FeviQuick, no use as this one is hollow behind, there's nothing behind to hold this panel.
    [attachment=1:2fd9bfsi]2.JPG[/attachment:2fd9bfsi]
    [attachment=0:2fd9bfsi]3.JPG[/attachment:2fd9bfsi]

2) A small triangle infront of the Right RVM came off (marked below), this one also i complained 5 mnths back
    [attachment=2:2fd9bfsi]1.JPG[/attachment:2fd9bfsi]

For both these issues, I contacted Concorde on Dairy Circle and Mysore Road, Bangalore. After 5 months also ,they say part not available. Can someone suggest how it can be taken further? I havn't complained to anyone in FIAT, i just contacted service center executive.

Plz help.
    Sree....

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Few Problems

e-mail these pictures to service@fiapl.com

Ridiculour on Concorde's part to not get the parts for 5 months. I am willing to bet on this : they haven't ordered the parts yet !!

btw : was the stereo panel broken during the installation ? who did the installation ? dealer or some third party vendor ?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Agree with Amogh. These SA don't understand the problem of customers. Send email to above id. Talk to your service advisor and demand for the order number they placed to fiat.
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

That triangular plastic part besides ORVM costs only Rs. 25/- and should be readily available. Concorde's seem to always have problems with availability of parts. Pity that company's own Dealer/ Service station is not giving A+ service experience. Somehow, I always found Concorde's to be Govt-like

Why don't you check availability of parts with other TASS? e.g. Prerana etc. There are quite a few in Bangalore.
  8. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore

The panel broke i think during stereo installation. I got it done @ Overhaul BSK II stage, Bangalore. Believe me his works are smooth, i never found rough work during this. I didn't observe this after installation(im not sure its broken immediately or after), may be 2-3 weeks later, suddenly that part came off. then realized, its something to do with installation.

yes i'l mail this picture to above ID, Thx all.
  9. Sri

Sri Novizio

Bangalore
    Linea Issue

I have driven about 2000km on ly Linea E pk Petrol. Of late I have observed that the engine noise is a bit higher.. Have you guys observed it ?
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Re: Linea Issue

Its normal.As u run more the engine will becum silent and smooth.Its new now so noise is more on the higher side.Check oil condition and thickness,top up if necesaary and clean air filter.If the oil is too dark brownish then change the oil!!