1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Grpahs Showing various parameters of our engines

Guys who have access to ELM327 please post the below data.
    Hardware number: MJD6F3HW04V
    Hardware version: 00
    Software number: 3552Z872
    Software version:
    Homologation number: 6F3.Z8
    ECU programming date: 12/26/2008

Hardware number mentions MJD while the software connects to Linea 1.3 JTD
    Also here are some graphs showing various parameter like boost pressure, desired boost pressure, fuel pressure, desired fuel pressure, EGR duty cycle.

boost 1.png

boost 2.png

boost 3.png

boost 4.png

EGR 1.png

EGR 2.png

fuel pressure 1.png

fuel pressure 2.png

fuel pressure 3.png

fuel pressure 4.png
  2. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Grande Punto 1.4
    The SA told me its covered till 35000KMS in xtended warranty!
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    has anyone tried with equaliser manual(USER) settings ? i.e other than ROCK,JAZZ & CLASSIC
    does it works ?
    i tried a lot but unable to set it. :(
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    After getting into the User Setting, keep the down arrow button pressed for sometime. It will then allow you to adjust with your own equaliser setting.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hai ram
    i tried it but not possible, mite be some problem with system itself
  6. ameysane

I also had the problem of repeating the same song.
    It was taken care at the time of first service.
    (I don't know what they did, but now the issue is resolved)
  7. Sam

Sam Amatore

Punto Brake Pad Thickness

Hi Guyz,

I have started facing some issues with brakes lately. Whenever I apply brakes on uphill climb, the fronts make some noise (like crrrr....thunk) but the car stops. However, at times do need to apply them really hard to freeze the car. I am suspecting that the brake pads have gone kaupt. However, I just inspected them by looking through alloy spokes and observed that still there is 5mm black material left on both pads. The thickness of brake pads including the material and base pad is 1cm.

Hence I am wondeing, should I replace them now? My car has run 12k kms hence I can go for service at 14k (if 15k is too late) where anyway they will replace it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  8. @sam
    better you go for break pad change before it damage the disc plate. if your sure about pad gone bad.
    if your not ok to change the pad at TASS for heavy cost for labour then just buy the pad from service station(spare part division) ang get it changed in local gurage near your house. so that you can have a proper eye when they change the stuff in your car.
    Don`t wait for 14k servicing as your almost 2k more to trip. and at 14k servicing you can tell them not to change the break pads.
  9. prem

My punto- too much body roll

Hi Guys, its been 3 weeks with my Grande guy and I totally love driving it. Will soon be posting the details. However, there is one issue that I am not sure is just with my Punto or with all of them.

It has too much body roll on bad roads. I mean it throws me around and I cannot imagine what would be like if I ever by mistake go over those bad roads at high speed.
    Do you think there is some issue with mine or have you guys faced that too?

Other than that I has been truly great. Handles well(on good roads),looks great, feels solid etc..
  10. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    body roll in punto ??????, i think there is something wrong in your suspension.