1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Try saying 'browse folders'. If you simply say 'folders' Blue& Me will not hear it properly.
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    To browse the folders you need to use steering mounted control. Using voice assist you can reach upto Folder option however to browse Blue and Me will ask you to navigate from buttons.
    1 person likes this.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Praveen, let me tell you an alternate method for turning the repeat "Off" in case voice commands don't work for you. For me, voice commands never work for "loop on or off" feature.

- Press the "pick phone button" on right side of the steering.Use the "up" or "down" button until you see settings.
    - Now press the green button again. Use up/down button to scroll to "Loop" function and again press green button. Finally, use up/down to turn it off and press green button. You are done.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    Can some one tell me FE for 1.3 MJD on wakad-Hinjewadi phase 2 (pune) track??.Most of my driving is on that track
  5. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thank you All. Great help guys.

Planning to write my owning(BNW Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk) review soon. See you there.
  6. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

As many others said, please use the Voice command and say " TRACK LOOP OFF ". That's it!
    Did it work?
  7. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Decreasing your idle RPM should help increase your FE. My punto runs at around 800-900 at idling.
  8. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pl see my post: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/blue-me/310-blue-me-quirks.html#post3852

Regards
    Johnny
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    If all the above mentioned stuffs dont work, there is master command "Fcuk Off" and then you can relax :p
    1 person likes this.
  10. Gill

Gill

seems a little late but our GP has a keyhole on the passenger side to lock the doors

2011-11-24 22.06.49.jpg