1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    I went to Pandit Autmotive Akurdi .Had a word with SA Hrishkesh .He said he will have a look as why FE is low .He claims it sould be 16 .Will visit this saturday
  2. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Any FIAT Expert Mechanics in HYDERABAD...??
  3. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think that you are right Gurjinder.

Regards
    Johnny
  4. Yes gurjinder, you are 100% correct.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Gujinder's explanation looks logical.
    Even I don't have any.
  6. kumarismedia

kumarismedia

Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Doubt~~

Hey guy i just want to know following details

what is color code for Fiat Punto-Medium grey?

What is steering wheel size ( in diameters)?

Where can i get boot mat for my fiat punto?
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  7. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Hard gearshift with engine on

Hi , I am experiencing hard gearshifts when the engine is running and more hard gearshifts when the a/c is on. What could be the cause . I have a new CSC in my car .
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    :-?

Gearshifts are totally un-related to the operation of the climate control.:confused:

How much has your Punto run and when was the last gearbox oil change done? Also, sometimes we generally tend not to press the clutch pedal entirely to the floor, when we shift gears. Are the shifts any better when the clutch pedal is pressed completely to the floor?

Also, are you experiencing difficulty in any particular gear or all the gears.

Cheers.
  9. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    My punto has run 28k , gearbox oil change would be done at 30k service i guess . I am experiencing difficult only in 1st and 2nd gear . Trust me whenever i switch off a/c , the gears are very smooth and 2nd year is highly responsive , that time i generally feel i am driving a light car . I normally press clutch pedal entirely to the floor .
  10. ashishhawk

ashishhawk

Pune
    Update guys ...SA told me that Multijet engines are not configurable for RPM .Not sure if that is correct ..I have noticed that when car is running and i stop the car ,change to neutral -still it shows 1200rpm on meter .Let me know if that is okay with Multijet engines .Also i have noticed that instant consumption is much better in fourth gear as compared to lower gears.