1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Its been a while since the first service schedule is increased. Its now 5000 Kms or 6 Months. I just did the first service for my Linea since I have done 5K Kms.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Make sure you remain connected with ASS people and have a healthy relations in order to get maximum benefit out of them.
  3. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Dont worry i faced similar situation. I gave my first servicing at 5345 KMS on ODO @ Tejaswini just a week back. No questions were asked. So dont worry much about it. Just give it for servicing once you in Hyderabad along with service booklet and dont give any explanations unless asked by Service engineer. They charged me just Rs 100 for some Oil lubrications charges, i didnt bothered much to ask about it. I got my wheel balancing and allignment done by them. List out all problems you faced and get them fixed with in First service itself, as you keep longer they might get worst. My advise just turn off music, listen to your car beating, acceleration response, clutch play and other issues like rattling etc on you way back.
    Hope it helps.
  4. Switch off the ac and also roll down the windows so that any minor sounds can be heard of and get sorted out while servicing the car.
  5. local garage you know at your place

Hi guys, I just thought it would be good idea to know local garage at your place. This will help everyone who don`t want to visit TASS for minor things. Let me know you guys know any one who remove small dents and scratches in Bangalore.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
  7. Hi All,

i Just got one :

"Sai Colorium",
    #642,GM garden,Sarakki Main Road
    J.P Nagar,1st phase,Bangalore-560078.

Thanks to Ravi(Mod) and J.Ravi (Linea Guy)
  8. Looks very promising and useful .. Pals , any such trustworthy garages in namma chennai where we can take our beautis ?
  9. shams

shams Esperto

do punto epacks come with leather wrapped gear knob. I have a friend who has a punto mjd epack 76 hp sept 2010 make. his gear knob is not leather wrapped. I have seen some other epacks with leather wrapped knobs so that is where this doubt came from..
    Can other epack owners please confirm!!
  10. arunk

Ground Clearance Issue....Advise needed

Dear Fiatians,

Recently i took my car for a long drive which includes some NH roads and some rough&bumpy village roads. Found that the crank case cover (iron plate which covers the crank case) kisses the road often in some bumps and speed breakers. Also i could see some scratches under the front bumper which makes me wonder both the crank case cover and the under part of the bumper touches the ground. I can clearly hear the 'keeeeeccchhhh' noise while driving through these big speed breakers or uneven surfaces. Twice it was even so loud that i stopped the car and inspected if there can be any potential damage r leakage but touch wood nothing.

Anybody faced the same issue in their one's. I thought Punto's ground clearance is much better compared to other cars in the same segment, but the recent incident made me to think am I wrong. Is there anything specific that we can do to rectify these. Please advise.

Arun K