1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I donot think so.
  2. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    They do have it still. However it is diffcult to identify them. You have to really crouch. Set the A/c to foot levels and see if you can feel the air coming below the seats.
  3. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    *URGENT* First Service

Guys,

I am currently at my hometown with my new Punto which has done 4800KM and first service is due at 5000KM (its at 5K for new puntos not at 3K). I am planning to go back to Hyderabad tomorrow and give it for first service but it will be 5350 by the time I reach Hyderabad and give it for service. I do not have the service manual with me know to refer. Can anybody confirm immediately whether it is exactly 5000KM or 5000KM-5500KM? If it is 5000KM, will exceeding the 5000KM limit by 350KM void the warranty?

Appreciate immediate help.

Thanks in Advance

-mahenj
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Fiat punto first service is at 3000 km and second at 15000km. how come it changed to 5000km?
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2011
  5. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    Its at 5000KM for new puntos. I think they changed it in July this year.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hey Mahen, this happens with most of us. so don't worry.
    it may not be required but just in case they say anything,give them a valid reason for the delay. It should be fine.
  7. @ Mahen... if your date is within service period date then I think it wont be a problem

My second service was overdue by 400 kms and i still got it done since I had some good guys in the A.S.S.........:devil

If you have your SA's number, call him up and make some excuse, he may help you out.
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    5000 kms. is just a suggested number & is not cast in stone. 2-300 kms. here or there doesn't make a difference.

However TASS would create a scene if you took it at say 8000 km. to them.
  9. mahen.jnk

mahen.jnk Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks all. I just spoke to SA of TASS and he said that they are fine upto 5500KMs. So I am on the way back to Hyd. Will be giving it for service tomorrow.

-mahenj
  10. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    Surprised! Can you check your 1st service coupon? I think it is for petrol puntos. My 1st Serviece coupon mentions about the schedule as 3K KMs, I got my GP 90 delivered by July 14th 2011 and it got manufactured by May 2011.

-Gopi