1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    It is better to get it checked @ TASS. Seems to be an alignment issue.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Go and Report it to TASS
  3. Reported. . . .

I was told that this issue is temporary, should be sorted out automatically once i reach something like 1000kms.
    But somehow, I feel this is an alignment issue. Will get it checked in a week or so.
  4. mostly it would be the Tyre pressure issue. as the new car we don`t check the air pressure. try to fill 32psi to all 4 and drive. you can see the recommended on our driver side door the air pressure recommended by Fiat.
    even mine was wobble but when i filled proper air pressure it was file.
  5. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    I had this issue in my car initially. Does your car also pull to the left?

I had to get the alignment done twice from TASS for this issue to subside. I still feel my steering wheel has excessive vibrations between 90 and 100 km/h but they are minimal now.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Wobbling will be due to wheel balancing issues. get your wheel balanced and it should be fine
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    do get it checked at TASS and ask for the wheel alignment report if they tell you that they have checked the alignment. dont go by their words..
  8. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

Check your tyre pressure and get the alignment and balancing done at an authorised Wheel Alignment/Balancing centre. The alignment and balancing done at most of the TASS is nothing much to talk about.
  9. Thanks All... will get the required things checked....
  10. Wow, what an answer to not to solve the customers problem,please get your wheel balancing checked, that likely to be the problem.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

you shouldn't be hitting tripple digit speeds in runin period.