1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    As per my knowledge you will get price in bracker of 6-7 lac. Not more than 7 lac
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Dude, just enjoy your car!

As for depreciation, in the coming years, most cars which have a good resale value now are going to see their value dip. Don't sell the Linea for another couple of years or till a Lakh km's.

3. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

For your car valuation will be 5,75,000/-

Do you really wanna sell?

I PM you my cell no. I am interested...
  4. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    My dad is thinking of an upgrade, in the Laura-Fluence-Jetta segment. But we always love FIAT. So he was thinking of exchanging 1.3MJD to 1.6MJD as soon as it is launched. Else, definitely BRAVO with 2.0MJD, or a stripped down 1.6MJD with VGT, even if it's priced at 16l. But as of now, we all know that 1.6MJD is not going to come within the next two years, so as the BRAVO too. So, upgrading 1.3 to 1.6 or BRAVO after 2 yrs or so, will definitely be a loss. :(

So wanted to know what the current re-sale vaule would be.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

thanks for the info. :)

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Yes. Enjoying every moment with my LINEA. But at the time of an upgrade, for a ''FIAT'' car, i just don't want to be disappointed. Cause no matter what car we have, we definitely want one FIAT with us. And yes, am one among the rest who is eagerly waiting for BRAVO and LINEA 1.6MJD.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

I'll let you know once it's finalised. :)
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Keeping it will fetch more value than the resale.

Harmony & chaos
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Resale of a FIAT car is very poor,even if it's diesel.In your case it would be even poorer considering the fact that,it's a Pudhuchery registered one.You can feel happy,if you can sell it for Rs.6 lakhs( a loss of around 3 lakhs in 2 years?)
    Anyhow,if you have decided to sell it,let me know,ping me,I can find a buyer.(I live near by you know)
    Your friends Verna did not fetch much because it's an outdated model,your's is not.
  7. gp_yash

8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Foul smell from the A/C????

What could be the reason???.I do get a foul smelling odour from the A/C inside the cabin as soon as the A/C is switched on.First I thought that the drivers were confusing it with the smell from the air-freshner,but I too could smell the bad odour:rolleyes:.My car has run 39,200 kms and is due for service at 40,000kms.I thought I should know the reason,otherwise the service guys would tell that there is no bad odour.A/C cooling is fantastic(quite shivering:)),pollen filter changed 13,000 kms back,and it's a manual A/C(Linea,diesel-active version)
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bala: Please check inside the bonnet or engine guard plate/underbody for any dead rat.
  10. anoop

anoop Superiore

Bala, how strong is the fowl smell? check for any dead rodents as Ravi sir have said.

Try running the AC in hot air mode for couple of minutes - if there is fungus growth, it can cause foul smell. If running in hot mode do not solve it, get the vents cleaned and checked.