1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    My VIN indicates the mfg date of May 31, 2011. However tires are marked 0711. I believe it's only the chassis that is branded with the date. The entire car was assembled only in 0711. It doesn't make sense for the manufacturer to order tyres after the car is built right?

MODS NOTE - Thread closed as per OP's request.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
  2. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Engine number

Hey guys, i got chassis and engine number today :). It is JMZ series and does anyone know how to decode engine number???? Cheerzzzzzzzz
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Your car was manufactured in September 2011. :)

J Sept & MZ 2011
  4. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Decoding

​Does anyone know how to decode engine number??? I hope it is a 7-digit number
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    loose-hard-loose- hard ..jerky feeling from steering wheel

Guys..today while driving my car very slowly at around 15-20 Km/hr and turning the steering wheel gradually I was getting a sensation as if the steering wheel is not smooth but giving jerks...so it would give a feeling of loose-hard--loose--hard... as it was rotated on either side .....I dont know if this feeling was there before also but I noticed it today . On high speeds the feeling is almost negligible...Is this feeling normal...? Is it due to the HPS..? something related to the Piston in the steering chamber ?...Please share your thoughts ...
  7. Raj21

Raj21 Novizio

Secunderabad
    I think it is october rather than september. A is jan so J is September and my car is HMZ so it is August manufacture (Linea)
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  8. Yes. I is not in the list of the chassis numbers so, j is for september, h is for august.

Due to some unexplainable reasons my facebook id has changed.
    The name of the new id is six speed twin
    Will be sending requests to you guys very shortly
  9. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Yes you are right mine was G and it was july...
    So J is definitely october
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Have u checked ur HPS oil level?? Is ur steering making a kat-kat sound while rotating it?? If yes then change elastic pads.Hard steering is generally due to old oil.How much has ur car run?? Also check tyre pressure 32psi on all 4.