1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Which is the model you are having and what all is there in the tool kit? Does it includes TORX drivers too? From where did you buy it?
  2. Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

That is one good set - did you buy it from bangalore? Please give more details like store name. It will help many other TFI-ans.
  4. CL doesn't open automatically, when you switch off.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Then how Micro Hybrid Technology works in new Bolero and Scorpio. Its engine gets switched off within few seconds when car is at idle position and when u push the clutch the cars starts automatically.

Now my question how reliable is this technology. Does this technology affect on engine speacially on Turbo??? :confused
  6. gp_yash

Issue Resolved

Culprit -> Front Strut mounts.

Got it replaced during the service. They have changed front LH strut mount along with elastic pads under warranty. Now the noise has vanished :steering and the steering is smooth, though its still heavy :uh. Genetic disorder of Punto i guess ;-)

BTW i have read about this issue in various forums. Seems to be a common issue in Punto and hope it happens within warranty period. Otherwise you have to shell out more than 5k for it :firey
  7. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

tomm i am off to tirupati in my linea.

tools :)

1. A-Z spanner sizes
    2. OEM tool kit
    3. Small and big torches with flasher and powerful beam.
    4. allen key set
    5. screw driver kit.
    6. OBD - tools + software + laptop
    7. a big metal rod and one thick wooden log
    8. Car inverter + smalll to big cig lighter converter socket- as lineas is too shallow.
    9. hmm what else - dont remember

Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  8. When ever I switch off the Engine I idle the machine for a minute. While doing this I once notice the AverageConsumption dropping down from 12.8 - 12.7 in just 40 - 50 Secs. And I repeated this few number of times and found that the Average drops by 0.1 for every minute on idle. I am not sure if this is normal or some problem with my machine.
  9. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Italia-Linea : that is one purposeful and big took kit :thumbs up