1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    the new csc was fitted in June.Will take it to TASS
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  2. pitting?
    you mean rough finish?
    did you get it polished after the repaint job?

you need to get back to them after a week of the respray(time for the paint to dry completely from the inside also)
    then get it polished with that machine.
    your complaint will be gone.

the stickers you can remove and fix them.. that is no worry.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.647023,77.188994
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  3. Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I, too, have noticed this. That's why I ask my friends to put the call on hold till I am stationary on the traffic lights or I ask them to disconnect and call them when I start moving.

Damping is primarily done to reduce the rattles produced by the sheet metal when speakers produce bass but it does solve some of this problem to an extent.
  5. no fix for this?
    i
  6. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    First Oil Change Linea MJD

My Linea has clocked 8500Kms. I've not changed the engine oil yet. My user manual says first oil change is at 15000Kms/1 year. My non fiat owner friends are telling me to change the oil soon. What to do?
  7. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @amey

Those are for europeans conditions.Please do not follow that.Change ur oil betweek 6-8k kms depending on the condition of the oil.Your car needs new OIL!! Change it ASAP.
  8. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I have covered 9700 kms in my Punto and I'm facing exactly the same problem I'm getting.

The noise is compunded especially, when hand brake is released and I'm taking my car in reverse. I can hear the muffled gruntling noise thru the column. I feel as if some parts are grinding. I was afraid to drive but some how noise doesnt appear at high speeds.

Also, the noise is not consistent. I'm waiting till I get consistent noise (able to reproduce it consistently) and will then contact TASS.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    for stock size they cannot deny warranty.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    change it now!! take my words. after you change it check the vast difference it creates. also change the oil filter.