1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Ankit Gandhi

Ankit Gandhi Amatore

i booked my punto on 29th august and the car which i got is AuG 2011 manufacturing .
  2. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    As I suspected. Concorde did mention that TJet was not a fast moving car and hence the pile up in stockyard. It is but obvious that Fiat will not manufacture more cars unless the current stock is sold off. Is the hefty discount a move towards that measure?
    My question - is this info valid pan-India? AFAIK, Fiat has just 1 plant in India from where cars are dispatched all over the country right?

Well, if I have decided for a TJet+ and the supply is that of May, then I do not have an option! The only other thought is to cancel this booking and go for another car (heart does not agree!). Else, wait for a few months for the old stock to clear and book after 2 months or so!
  3. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    The information is true and applicable for throughout India

However based on my research I am aware of a colour that is not in stock. In case you are fine with changing the color, please PM me and I can let you know the color. I am planning to book this color so that I get a fresh piece
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    :lol :cool ;-)
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
  5. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

So have you checked the fuse??
  6. onlymakarand

onlymakarand Amatore

Bhusawal
    Tips for third free service of linea..

Hi Guys!!

My beauty Linea (petrol) is turning 2 yrs old!!:wow
    So it is due for its third free service...my odo reading is a meager 14k...I had changed Engine oil during 2nd free service 1 yr back..is it necessary to change it again this time?
    Any Other tips re servicing,apart frm the ones mentioned in service book?

Plz Help!!:)
  7. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nope, thats why I told I think, because its not heating up.

Due to some time constraints, I couldn't visit TASC also.
  9. gp_yash

gp_yash

Bangalore
    Steering Column issue in my Punto MJD

Hello Punto Gurus,

Facing a strange issue wrt the steering Column :(

This is after 1000 kms of changing front tyres to new Yokos ES100 [Don't know what its has to do with the issue but just mentioning it anyway]

There is a kind of noise with slight vibration when i am driving/steering at slow/parking speeds. It sounds as if i am steering over some gravel. Its not exactly noise but the sound coming from the vibration. Happening when steering both left and right. Initially I thought it might be due to some stone stuck in the threads of the tyre but now i don't think that's the reason. :confused:

Tested this at many places. It does not seem to happen at medium/high speeds.

PS: Steering also has been feeling very heavy since even before this issue ! i know the Punto's hydraulic steering is heavy but friends complain that its like moving a truck :mad:.

My Punto is due for its 30k service. I don't whether the SA will understand the issue and resolve it. usually the TASS personnel ignore such complaints and say its done ! So gurus please advice.
  10. wheel balancing. Try to rotate the tyres and see
    get the power steering oil checked for its properties