1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Yes, I'm concerned about these things. Stockyard is an open area and cars are exposed to elements. Monsoon this year has been extremely furious as well.
    This thing can be easily cross checked (assuming that odo was not disconnected). I will not take delivery if the odo is more than 50-75 kms.
    I have tried to extract the best possible discount and deal from the dealer, over and above the current festive offer. His claim is that being a 100% Tata subsidiary, he gets preference in stock selection vis-a-vis other dealers in Mumbai. That's why I want other members to check with their dealers and help me in validating/rejecting this claim of Concorde.

My dealer is also playing the card of 'Once the car is dispatched from the stockyard, I cannot cancel and Sir you will lose Rs 10,000 if you cancel the booking"
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I never understood why manufacturers provided a cigarette lighter, instead a small led torch or a perfume dispenser (on lines of good night mosquito replant) or air purifier, there are many other useful stuffs. I dont think more than 10% of buyers smoke cigarette, for them they could have made of the self purchase for lighters, why waste money of majority who dont smoke.
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    The world is full of smokers.... And for them it is treating them differently by providing the lighter :D
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This was one of the reason (apart from ABS) I choose Emotion :eek:.

I am missing this feature badly, in my car.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I guess, this diwali i am going to use this lighters to burst crackers, i could not find any other use as of now.
  6. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just because Concorde is a 100% subsidary you might not get a better price or they preference in stock. Hence talk to other dealers and check the offers. In my case I got the best offer from Fortune Powai.
  7. anoop

anoop Superiore

As far as I know, the dealer claim of losing 10K if you cancel is pure bull. If you are not satisfied with the PDI, you can refuse the car. Unless the car is registered in your name, you are in no way obliged to buy a particular car.
  8. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Charges will be debited if you cancel booking all together.

Also may be in case of change of colour; if ordered newly as not in stock.

All other cases no penalty as per any company policy.
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    I HAD SAME PROBLEM some time before its simple press lighter and do some circular clock and anticlockwise wise motion it will come out, this thing worked for me
    now same story happened with my wagon R last yr i tried various things to do but its not cumming out but lighter was not hitting up so i thot i vl change it when vl get time .......... and what as i started journey fumes are coming out from der and plastic are started burning ... so its risky . . . . so don't waste time n do re pare early or remove fuse at least to cut of power
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think fuse is already gone, its not heating up. But yes I need to get it checked.