1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minor Issues - Others

Discussion in 'Technical' started by gururajanv, Jun 2, 2010.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :lol

Nice Reply
  2. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Ah...I thought so but then I thought that even using key will need electrical charge. Thanks! Still learning basics.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    LOL when i see your profile pic and see these kind of replies i simply cant stop laughing :)
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    LOL when i see your profile pic and see these kind of replies i simply cant stop laughing :)
  5. ayanbiswas

ayanbiswas Timido

Mumbai
    Free Fuel Vouchers from Fiat

I recently bought the Punto 1.2 Petrol with which i received a Rs 13,500 IOC petrol voucher. Now the problem is both the petrol pumps close to my place Dahisar and Malad (Mumbai) are refusing to accept the vouchers saying that the machine is not working. Has anybody faced this issue? I wrote to Mr Rajeev Kapoor on this on the 17th but yet to receive any reply till date.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes I faced this issue & I switched to another petrol pump. Both Petrol pumps are near to my office :)
  7. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    There were 2 options showing up on the card reader when the card is inserted, Cash and CCMS. The Transaction was failing each time CASH was selected by the Sales guy, We then tried CCMS and it started working. That was the only problem i faced initially with the IOC card.
  8. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    UPDATE:

The AC control unit was replaced on 16th Aug as suggested by the vendor. However, there was no improvement and the cooling problem persisted.

Yesteray i.e 23rd Aug FIAT's Flying doctor visited to check my car. The cooling pattern was compared with an Linea MJD and was found that the pressure was not changing in my car due to which the fan was working only at one speed, whereas the Pressure in the Linea was changing frequently due to which the fan was also changing speed. Now it has been decided to change the compressor and some sensors and check again. Now the SC has called for the required spares which is expected to be received within a weeks time.

Hope to get the problem solved at the earliest.

Kiran
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    In my case that sales guy used this kind of card previously, so I didnt face any issues.
  10. samurai84

samurai84 Amatore

Bangalore
    Even I also faced this problem... Only few petrol bunks has CCMS reading machine. Call to the Toll free number which is mentioned in the CARD. They will guide you which are all the pumps has this facility :)